TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey TPR! Just stopping by for one small park to show! I think you all may not remember this scenario!

SCR1.BMP

Utopia Park is the name from Loopy Landscapes Expansion! It's big, & crammy, & why i bought the whole land that was for sale, & it was fun to build this! So this has mixtures from other parks!

SCR6.BMP

Located in Wickenburg Arizona! Opened in 1920 by a small farming family as a fruit, vegetable, garden, & farming products store with a small amusement park but eventually it turned into a thrilling park in a small size!

SCR11.BMP

At the entrance there's a virginia reel named Chaotic Cups built in 1920! I'm really sorry that it's crammed up! I just couldn't help it! A B&M Flying Coaster named Canopy Flyer built in 2016!

SCR12.BMP

A Schwarzkopf named Coconut Loop built in 1982! Inspired by Nessie from Hansa Park in Germany! A Togo Heartline relocated from an unknown park in 1998 named Fruit Swirler!

SCR13.BMP

A Intamin Mega Lite named Desert Runner built in 2012 as an new rides expansion in the 2010s! A Wooden Reverser that goes over & under named Hooper Reverser built in 1927! Also we see a Zierer Tivoli named Firebug in 2000!

1!

SCR14.BMP

A B&M Inverted Coaster named Copperhead built in 2000 as an inspiration from Talon at Dorney Park! Also a hidden Vekoma Invertigo Boomerang named Black Out that was also from an unknown park in 2009!

SCR15.BMP

A unknown designed wooden out & back coaster named Thunderhawk built in 1934 during the Great Depression! Inspired by Cyclone that closed at Williams Grove in Pennsylvania!

SCR18.BMP

The water rides were built in 2000 as the park began expanding more land for new attractions! A Morgan GTX Hyper named Crescent Moon in 2014 being inspired by Lightning Run at Kentucky Kingdom! A Intamin Launched named Coyote Run in 2014 also! The mack powered train is Neon Train built in 1999 as the park started expanding!

SCR19.BMP

Thunderhawk has some good floating airtime!

SCR20.BMP

In 2006 the park built two new rides! A Go Kart Track, & a Vekoma Family Suspended Coaster named Flaming Phoenix! Good ride!

SCR16.BMP

These the canopy flyer that soars over the whole park! If you look carefully deep into this screen! There's a side friction coaster that it dark green, & light yellow named Palm Tree Dips in 1920! This was a fun park to build!

Utopia Park.SV6

Here's a download file if you're interested!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments yall! It took me a good while to make this into a crammy park also i had a little trouble building that schwarzkopf coaster! I tried to make it twisty but the ride ratings kept going bad to i made it a little like a family coaster but im happy with it!

• 2 years later...

Good Afternoon TPR! Utopia Park the crammy park has returned with a new coaster!

SCR6.BMP

A Togo Hyper Coaster has over tooken the new skyline of Utopia Park located in the middle of the desert in Arizona!

SCR15.BMP

Iused the Schwarzkopf Lopping Coaster track cause I know the Togo Standup one would be way to intense! Named Grunge in 1997 as the tallest coaster at the park and the park is seen miles, & miles away and at night! I thought of making a Japanese Togo Hyper Coaster for many reasons!

Utopia Park.SV6

Here's the new file!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon I am here to show you a quick update for Utopia Park the smallest crammiest park ever built in Arizona!

SCR18.BMP

Utopia Park has purchased a SBNO Vekoma Coaster that was inspired by Jokers Revenge SFFT then Jester SFNO from an closed family entertainment park from Washington State that closed in early 2000 sadly! Well it has been relocated and now is thrilling once again as the Jester since 2006 as it looks like a fun ride to me! But like the Jester/Joker the trains are not backwards by the way!

Utopia Park.SV6

Here is another updated file enjoy!