TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have built something very special for Arid Heights which is now the World's Largest Amusement Park with the collection number of 36 Roller Coasters Types by Arrow B&M Schwarzkopf Intamin S&S also the only Amusement Park with 6 Dinn Wooden Coasters!

SCR23.BMP

And for this Texas Giant inspired woodie the name has changed to Midnight Musk (something i came up with) & ill tell you why in the next screen!

SCR40.BMP

And because I have built this Custom Vekoma Flying Dutchman as it was hard to build & couldn't add but 6 inversions cause ratings will go red same with I couldn't build a togo standup with cobra dives & corkscrews! So this is the only one of the two custom vekoma flying coasters built as the Magic Carpet Flight in 2002! Inspired by from someone elses rct2 park that I downloaded long time ago! Well this the very last screen & addition for Arid Heights with the most roller coasters in the world!

Arid Heights.SV6

For the final last time here is another file with the new coaster enjoy!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I have again went back to Arid Heights to do some revamping on some coasters nothing new but something cooler then ever!

I have redesigned the Togo Stand Up Mummy with a Cobra Roll Innelman Dive & Corkscrew into a nicer stand up but in real life it could be a brutal togo i know!

SCR24.BMP

And the Arrow 4th Dimension Wings of Horus! I have added a new element to the near end where the Pyramid Dip is which was the only place I could do it! I built a butterfly wing dive which took about four tries to get good ratings but now wings of horus is a exciting better ride! In real life it could be rough like X/X2!

SCR36.BMP

New file enjoy!

Arid Heights.SV6