[RCT2] Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf SIX FLAGS SELLS THE PARK!

THE BLUEPRINT TO BUILD A RIDE IS REJECTED THE PARK IS FOR SA
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Can I park my donkey here?

[RCT2] Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf SIX FLAGS SELLS THE PARK!

Postby coaster6 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello everybody,

I am back once again with a new RCT2 park that Iv'e been working on. It is relatively small and I would love some constructive criticism by people to help me along the way. Without any more intro, I present to you, Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf.

The Midway as per right now. How many more buildings should be added?

The entrance to the 'Wharf' section of the park. I plan to have "Pier" section as well.

A shot of what the Wharf looks like right now. Suggestions?

The station for "Great White Shark" the park's only running roller coster. It's wooden.

GWS 's layout.
Last edited by coaster6 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf NEW Park!!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Well! Nice Blueish Beach Colors! Were that pool, or whatever it is next to Great White! You should lower the sides to the ground level, & it'll look better!

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby SFNE Fan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 am

Nice Start!
:airtime: & :airtimer: < :vekoma:

That kid who's too poor to ride any coasters. :cry:

Don't forget to check out my new park, Mississippi Plains!
Link here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74549

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Noporian » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:46 am

Ill suggest fences

A not-so-awesome title

Postby molemaster43 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:31 pm

I like the concept of the park. One thing I'd suggest is adding some more trees (possibly palm?) and bushes to the park. They can definitely enhance the atmosphere of the park. One other thing that concerns me is the fact that the wooden coaster goes below sea level at the bottom of the main drop. That would flood extremely easily, considering you are right next to the water. Shorten the drop or raise the wooden coaster and you should be fine.

You are on your way to having a good park, just some work needs to be done! I'm interested in seeing the next update.

Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf Update #2

Postby coaster6 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello verybody. Wow this has gotten much more feedback than expected. I've decided to try to write somewhat of a storyline with the park as well. My dream is to have a couple good parks, made with RCT2 and RCT3 and put my name out there. Anyway, Ive taken all feedback into careful consideration and I regret to say I missed that last post. Although the park will start out on opening dy, there will be not as much foliage as you were hoping for. Hopefully I can work on that, as it should liven up the park. All else aside, lets get to the park!

Hey everybody. My name is Tim Thompson, and I'm Chief Marketing director for our charming, seaside park. This opening day was an exciting new chapter for amusement parks worldwide, especially for ours. We exceeded our goals and are proudly expecting a reward from headquarters. We hope to expand our Midway with that money. Anyway, I snapped some pictures.

Here's what the Midway currently looks like. I wonder what that brown patch could possibly be?

Great White Shark had a major update after the flooding 6 months ago. We've added onto the track in elevation. We have added a unique water pump in the part where it dips underground. We hope storms don't damper on this great little ride.

Here's where the PTC ride's banked curve was changed. About 15 extra feet were added. We shouldn't have any more flooding problems.

We've added beautiful fences all over the park to keep the kiddies in.

Layout of GWS.

Here's the Boardwalk Grille, the new eatery at the BRAND NEW Boardwalk!

The Boardwalk's first ride, Patriot's Plunge Waterslide. The Boardwalk isn't scheduled to open until late August, so stay tuned!

Park map from our opening season!

THE BOARDWALK IS HERE!

Postby coaster6 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:39 am

THE BOARDWALK UPDATE!

Howdooooo daw folks, my name is Farley Roberts and I'm Head Of Advertising at Six Flags Fisherman 's Wharf. Although the Boardwalk didn't open as early as planned, we are proud to show you what this engrossing experience the park has to offer.

Here's the Midway. Anyone notice Rusty's Seaside Tricks and Treats?

The "Wharf" has had many trees added, especially around The Great White Shark!

The lines for the Fish O Fun and Italian Trapezze are both filled!

NEW! FOR 2010, 1001 NIGHTS! THIS RIDE SWINGS YOU UP AND AROUND THE BOARDWALK WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS!

Could this be? The Boardwalk?

The Patriot's Plunge wait time is currently a whopping 90 minutes!

NEW FOR 2010, THE DOMINATOR. THIS INTAIM DROP RIDE WILL LEAVE YOU HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE AS YOU CLIMB 200 FEET IN THE AIR!

There's been a lot of activity over here. I wonder what they could be doing?

Overview of the park.

I hope everyone enjoyed this season. A lot of changes will be coming in the seeable years! Please leave any suggestions and Im open to critiscm!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: Six Flags Fisherman's Wharf THE BOARDWALK IS NOW HERE!!

Postby historyfreak92 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:19 am

Wow! Kick in a High to an A! The beach looks fantastic, & since this is small, I don't think it would be suitable for a Six Flags Parks, (just my opinion!), also I hope you read about the TPR rules about double posting!

Postby coaster6 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:42 am

noo! I forgot about that!! is there any way I can delete my second post because that on wasn't very long? please help anyone!

A not-so-awesome title

Postby molemaster43 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:53 am

^You're fine. You can double post on a thread if the first post has been there for at least 24 hours.

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness