TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Some WDW Questions...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Can you get the Epcot monorail from The Polynesian Resort or do you have to go to the TTC?

You will have to transfer at the TTC. The Epcot monorail only stops at Epcot and the TTC.

2.) Is Fantasmic daily?

Yes, with very few exceptions

3.) Do you think there will be soft openings for Expedition Everest in Early Jan 06?

No idea. Check one the following sites, closer to your visit.

http://www.intercot.com

http://www.wdwmagic.com

Okay just a few things I'm wondering

1.) Can you get the Epcot monorail from The Polynesian Resort or do you have to go to the TTC?

2.) Is Fantasmic daily?

3.) Do you think there will be soft openings for Expedition Everest in Early Jan 06?

My Thoughts...

1. It's a 5 minute walk to the TTC so just walk and get on the Epcot Monorail, it's faster.

2. Yup

3. No...from what I've read on the disney sites it will most likely be running...but not with people in early jan. It is very early so who knows, but don't get your hopes up!

Elissa "Monorail, Monorail, they say those things are..." Alvey

Okay just a few things I'm wondering

2.) Is Fantasmic daily?

1) You do NOT want to take the monorail from Poly to TTC...why? Well, you have to stop at Grand Floridian, then MK, then Contemporary, then TTC. This might be why Elissa suggests walk over there. In reality, you have a lot of stop and starts.

--sidenote -- its great to take the express monorail from MK to Epcot because you have to walk over just a few feet to get into line for the Epcot monorail. Heading back its more trouble -- you have to walk all the way down the ramps then all the way up. Sorry, bit of a WDW freak here. I actually took the taxi yesterday cuz I didn't want to bother doing all that crappy transferring.

2) Fantasmic is daily, and during the busy seasons its on 2 x a night.

3) Soft openings or testing? I have seen both Soarin and LMA, and they are supposed to open May 5. What's the official date for EE? Soft openings are usually (and others on the boards can back me up here with info) around two to three weeks in advance of the opening -- testing is a bit different -- I guess they do that about a month in a half in advance?

Not sure when EE officially Opens,

Jose