Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:47 pm

SharkTums wrote:^^There's mozzarella at Oga's?!?!

Yup! If you order the Batuu Bites, you get mozzarella. It's similar to the meet and cheese snack that you can get at Tutto Gusto.

Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:34 pm

^Ooo, I'll have to check that out next time!

Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 am

Deleted
Last edited by toomuchstereo on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:37 pm.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:51 am

SharkTums wrote:^Ooo, I'll have to check that out next time!

They only give you like 3 pieces in the snack so you will probably need to order 3 or 4 to get your fix. ;) :lmao:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:40 am

The quality of the ride footage is so amazingly clear, and to be able to see both sides of the ride is great! Good to see there are a couple of differences between the two sides as well.

All in all, once MIckey opens up next year, the transformation of the park over the last few years is pretty incredible.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:36 am

^The transformation of the whole resort is just on another level. This ride is a pretty awesome part of it though!

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:49 am

SharkTums wrote:^The transformation of the whole resort is just on another level. This ride is a pretty awesome part of it though!

Agreed! It's exciting to see all the improvements coming to Walt Disney World.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:07 pm

The resort as a whole is improving dramatically but this park's transformation might be the most amazing. It went from Tower of Terror (which is obviously amazing), two good supporting rides with coaster and Toy Story Mania and then a bunch of dated and/or cheap crap to an awesome, must-se park with arguably the best themed land on property and two of the best rides in America with Rise and Tower plus tons of great supporting rides and another one on the way next year all in just a few short years.

This park used to be completely skippable as recently as early last year and now you wouldn't dream of going to Disney World and not going there.
Last edited by coasterbill on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 pm.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:21 pm

^Well said. Also something that I didn't decide if I wanted to post or not was a quote from Bob Chapek at the Media Dinner...when talking about the transformation across the resort he said that Animal Kingdom was now a full day park. Implying that they had opened it not being a full day park!? I never thought Animal Kingdom was bad, especially if you're into animals, but him saying that kind of admitted that they needed some additional rides and experiences to justify keeping the park open later into the evening and being a real full day place. The parks are certainly now all full day plus parks!

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:03 pm

I’ll Revisit this thread and read the ride report next month. Trying my best not to spoil it for myself before I go. I can’t wait for this trip over a year and a half in the making
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS