Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 am

robbalvey wrote:When I walked into the land yesterday, I was surprised at how "done" it looked. Pathways were finished, entrance areas, etc. They are clearly doing more "finishing touches" and "tweak and adjust" right now.

Fantastic to hear, especially considering they still have four months until (grand) opening. I wonder if that opens the door to the possibility of soft openings/AP previews before Aug 29th... (something I keep hearing won't happen prior to the listed opening date for DL)... nonetheless, looks fantastic!

Thu May 02, 2019 10:15 am

made the news here today, that reservations are now open for Star Wars Land as of 10am today.

Thu May 02, 2019 10:23 am

Woo! The theming from what has been seen so far doesremind me of my time at DisneySea. Now, I must begin to digest how much more $$$ I will need to save in order to get my family back there... :cry:

Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 am

Couldn’t care less about Disney or Star Wars but this looks breathtaking...really cool how from the pics it seems like you’re in a separate park and not just a “land” within a larger park. Very immersive!

Thu May 02, 2019 4:26 pm

bert425 wrote:made the news here today, that reservations are now open for Star Wars Land as of 10am today.

That was for Disneyland.

Fri May 03, 2019 7:31 am

It’s been said before but......WOW. I would like to thank in advance the brave souls who will fight the crowds during opening week and then come back to share their pictures and experiences with the rest of us here. Looking forward to it.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS