WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

P. 179 - Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Too Slow For Comfort

Re: WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:07 am

better_by_design wrote:
Taylor Finn wrote:This looks like a neat little diversion. The parks can always use more attractions like this that are not E-ticket, but serve a purpose and are absolutely worth doing! Sure won't hurt come Galaxy's Edge.

Totally agree - not every attraction should be an E-ticket.

This looks really cool, especially for the hordes of tiny Cars fans out there.

And heck... it's air conditioned. If it had seats for the audience, I'd be all in!

Love that it's right beside the two big draws on that end of the park - will provide some nice balance to RnRC and ToT.

I like the idea of erring more on the side of putting stuff on FP+ rather than not having it. It allows people who can't book early enough or don't know about the Pound the App trick (or don't have the patience for it) to stay productive, and not be frustrated that their only FP+'s are for total walk-ons. The more reserved and planned the day is, the less that everyone has to spend waiting around doing nothing for a ride. The wait is outside of the queue being productive or relaxing.

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Re: WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

Postby Dombot » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:49 am

That animatronic is next level cool. :shockr:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!