We Went To Universal Orlando!

Robb & Elissa's first trip back after re-opening!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: We Went To Universal Orlando!

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:09 pm

Jpw2512 wrote:Are you the fucking king of rollercoasters or something you fat piece of lard? people are allowed different opinions to you Hitler. Go suck off walts frozen cock you fat kitten.

Is that it? That's the best you've got??? 24 years of TPR content where there are plenty photos of me where you could have had me fucking a whale or at least put a huge dick in my mouth or something (not that I would have minded) and the best you've got is a "fat Hitler Walt kitten joke?" REALLY???? **sigh** You trolls are getting more and more pathetic each time. Go crawl back to your shitposting subreddit where you belong.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by robbalvey on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:10 pm.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Garet » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:57 am

I don't suppose there will be a Rip Ride Rockit POV? Most of the youtube ones look like they were shot in an earthquake and sound quality is just as bad.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:38 am

Are you the fucking king of rollercoasters or something you fat piece of lard? people are allowed different opinions to you Hitler. Go suck off walts frozen cock you fat kitten.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow! Someone woke up with wet diapers. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Garet wrote:I don't suppose there will be a Rip Ride Rockit POV? Most of the youtube ones look like they were shot in an earthquake and sound quality is just as bad.

No, sorry. As it says in the video, all the onride footage was provided by Universal. They don't allow anyone to shoot footage on their rides at all.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:21 pm

HK+Jaws>Anything HP or JK

Just say'in.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Garet » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:57 pm

robbalvey wrote:
Garet wrote:I don't suppose there will be a Rip Ride Rockit POV? Most of the youtube ones look like they were shot in an earthquake and sound quality is just as bad.

No, sorry. As it says in the video, all the onride footage was provided by Universal. They don't allow anyone to shoot footage on their rides at all.

Wow, I didn't realize how many well-known sites/channels break the rules for some youtube views.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Garet wrote:Wow, I didn't realize how many well-known sites/channels break the rules for some youtube views.

Yep. Universal has not allowed filming as long as HD cameras have been around! That's how long it has been! :wtf:

So all those POVs you see out there of all their coasters were done without permission.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!