TPR 2018 Coaster Poll Results!

The world's best roller coasters, voted by TPR members!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: TPR 2018 Coaster Poll Results!

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri May 03, 2019 7:14 am

^ I really wish I rode it with a full train of Americans. It was dead the day I went and I think PeoplemoverMatt and I were on the only trains it cycled all day.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Adventuredome & Big Apple Coaster (aka Manhattan Express)

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri May 03, 2019 7:15 am

^Yeah, those Intamin megalites are VERY dependent on weather, riders, and how often it's running.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby joelwee » Fri May 03, 2019 7:41 am

Not that it's an emergency, but I'm not able to view my rankings. I tried logging into my profile and hitting "rankings", and received the 404 error shown in the screenshot. I then tried copying and pasting coasterbill's URL into the address bar and changing the username to "joelwee", but still got the same result.
If I thought hard enough, I could probably remember my top 10 and bottom 10 rankings, but I'm too lazy and would rather just look them up. :lol:
Capture.PNG
Seat, don't fail me now!

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Fri May 03, 2019 7:44 am

joelwee wrote:Not that it's an emergency, but I'm not able to view my rankings. I tried logging into my profile and hitting "rankings", and received the 404 error shown in the screenshot. I then tried copying and pasting coasterbill's URL into the address bar and changing the username to "joelwee", but still got the same result.

On the top right, click your name and go to "account settings", and set your rankings to "public".
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby joelwee » Fri May 03, 2019 7:55 am

A.J. wrote:On the top right, click your name and go to "account settings", and set your rankings to "public".

Awesome, thank you!

Top 10:
1. Maverick
2. Steel Vengeance
3. Millennium Force
4. Twisted Colossus
5. Phantom's Revenge
6. X2
7. Top Thrill Dragster
8. Xcelerator
9. Diamondback
10. Ghostrider
Seat, don't fail me now!

Postby prozach626 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 am

A lot of these were really surprising to me. I thought Fury would have been a lot higher, but I'm biased since it's probably my favorite. Great job and thanks for doing it!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby tinaalsgirl » Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 am

Here are my rankings.... I don't have a top 25 because I don't even have 25 coasters ranked, lol.

https://coasterpoll.com/u/tinaalsgirl/rankings

Top 20
Outlaw Run
Powder Keg: A Blast in the Wilderness
FireChaser Express
Wild Eagle
Lightning Rod
Wildfire
Mamba
Patriot
Expedition Everest
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Thunderation
Fire In The Hole
Zippin Pippin
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Tennessee Tornado
Prowler
Spinning Dragons
Mystery Mine
Timber Wolf

Bottom 2
Boomerang
Primeval Whirl

Postby JordyC » Fri May 03, 2019 10:31 am

TOP 35

1 Hyperion
2 Wildfire
3 Shambhala
4 Schwur des Kärnan
5 Taron
6 Helix
7 Lech Coaster
8 Expedition GeForce
9 Goliath
10 Alpina Blitz
11 Red Force
12 Troy
13 Icon
14 Smiler
15 Fēnix
16 Superman / la Atracción de Acero
17 Wodan Timbur Coaster
18 Lost Gravity
19 The Swarm
20 Star Trek: Operation Enterprise
21 Black Mamba
22 OzIris
23 Valkyria
24 Silver Star
25 Flug der Dämonen
26 Wicker Man
27 Baron 1898
28 Anubis: The Ride
29 Gold Rush
30 Batman: Arkham Asylum
31 Nemesis
32 Fluch Von Novgorod
33 Dragon Khan
34 Formuła
35 Blue Fire Megacoaster
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. iSpeed - Mirabilandia

Coasters: 291 || Parks: 55

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby Pedrinho » Fri May 03, 2019 11:18 am

A.J. wrote:
Pedrinho wrote:I have a question: Under the worst costers overall, Anaconda ist the wooden one with the lowest number ("the worst"), but under the worst wooden coasters, there's Bandit still worse than Anaconda. How do I have to interpret that? How can it be a badder wooden coaster, but is not worse in overall?

See above. Fourth time!

I'm so sorry.. I'm a moron. I just read the first site and replied with quick reply. Just didn't see the other pages. My bad.
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby vertigomike » Fri May 03, 2019 1:55 pm

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:Has Little Dipper at SFGAm gotten that bad? I never thought I'd see a kiddie coaster make it on the worst wooden coasters list :lol:

That stood out to me the most. No, it's actually pretty decently maintained. SFGAm's Little Dipper shouldn't be on that list but I definitely chock it's placement along with Zach's Zoomer as simply being the two boring Midwest coasters that folks in the region rank the lowest by default.

It makes somewhat sense, riders get more entertainment out of an uncomfortably rough thrill ride than one with no thrill at all.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/3daeb7ce4d5157dc4ad7d17c8391e12f.jpg[/img][/url]

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!