Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Topic locked

3 Six Flags parks up for sale?

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 pm

According to Screamscape I understand that Six Flags could possibly be selling 3 of their theme parks in the chain. One being the original park Sux Flags over Texas. I honestly hope this will not lead to more parks being sold in the future. I am a huge fan of DC and Looney Tunes properties. Batman and Superman are fan favorites by many superhero fans and if they took these away it would be sad. This is from screamscape once again they said Herschend would be considered to buying the 3 Six flags parks the other one is possibly SFOG and SFSTL. I hope these rumors won’t become true. I’m only seeing this on screamscape but when I pull it up on other theme park sites, for some reason I can’t find this news that 3 Six Flags parks could be up for sale.

Re: 3 Six Flags parks up for sale?

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:40 pm

So Herschend is the possible buyer? I'd be all for that then. SFOG is my home park and I'd love for them to be running it.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:56 pm

^ Hmmm. Rumor, Rumor, Rumor. Where's Beetlejuice when you need him? :wink:

If Screamscape is The Only Site reporting this, at this time..... better wait for more info.

If any.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:57 pm

You can't find the news on other sites because it's some BS started by one person on Facebook. There is no legitimacy to this.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Noted.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Mike240SX wrote:You can't find the news on other sites because it's some BS started by one person on Facebook. There is no legitimacy to this.

yep.

exactly what Mike has said here.

(it's been discussed / made fun of, in the SFOT thread)

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Very Very late April Fools. :Pr

Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:09 pm

The fact that Screamscape picked up some pipe dream from a Facebook post and ran it tells you all you need to know about Screamscape. They've since updated their post, but still...

Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:38 pm

boldikus wrote:The fact that Screamscape picked up some pipe dream from a Facebook post and ran it tells you all you need to know about Screamscape. They've since updated their post, but still...

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Remember when Six Flags was going to buy SeaWorld or at least some parks from them? Yeah, that didn't happen, did it?
Topic locked
MY LATEST VIDEOS