Ride Forces

A new app that tracks g forces on rides and coasters.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I wrote the book about donkeys!

Re: Ride Forces

Postby chaos » Fri May 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Tried to use my iPhone 8 to record the rides at Six Flags Over Georgia today. The attached photo is the only thing that showed up after the days recording. Don’t know if I did something wrong, if my phone was jostling too much, or if there’s an app issue.
CB7ED3BA-1249-4082-B5DC-0DA1EBD8D19F.jpeg

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby reissecup » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Would it be possible for this to be on android?
Life is like a roller coaster, it has it's ups and downs and turns and loops and corkscrews and cobra rolls and batwings and lift hills and launches and block brakes and dive loops and immelmans and norwegian loops and non inverting loops and sidewinders and zero g rolls and barrel rolls and inline twists and vertical drops and over bank turns and stengel dives

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Pedrinho » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 pm

reissecup wrote:Would it be possible for this to be on android?

Quotation from page two of this six page thread:

sdettling wrote:
jlp94 wrote:Is it only available for the iPhone?

Yes only iPhone at the moment. An Android version would probably be possible but I don't have plans to work on that in the short term.
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!