Clementon adding a coaster and 3 rides for 2019

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Clementon adding a coaster and 3 rides for 2019

Postby Canobie Coaster » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:12 pm

It's certainly not a cheap park to visit at $45 admission plus parking. The one time I visited was very empty, but I remember you commenting it's usually busier.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Knoebels & Dutch Wonderland

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Canobie Coaster wrote:It's certainly not a cheap park to visit at $45 admission plus parking. The one time I visited was very empty, but I remember you commenting it's usually busier.

Reasonable season pass prices create massive crowds at the water park all summer, but the ride side is usually very slow the first few hours
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby cal1br3tto » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Cool for them. It's a park I can definitely see myself NOT ever visiting again, but that's just me. (Well, not just me among enthusiasts, but you know what I mean, lol.)
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby palmerleeberry » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 pm

^I went to this park way back in the year 2011 and I just wasn't that impressed. It could be that the park was way crowded on the day I visited, or the fact their log flume wasn't running that day, or they only had one coaster that was too rough for me, or it could be the fact that I tried to get on their spinning balloon ride and they wouldn't let me (I went to Dorney Park on the next day and I got to ride their spinning balloon at Planet Snoopy.). I felt this park could use more rides. Well, they're getting it, but I still have no plans on returning to this park anytime soon. However, I'll go to Hersheypark and to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this year.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!