Retiring by a park

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Retiring by a park

Postby MisterBrow » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:35 pm

I am not close to retiring, but in the window of picking a goal. I've always said my ideal retirement "job" to pick up a couple of bucks, and stay active, would be by doing something at a minor league ballpark. What about theme parks? I was just thinking I could work at like Knoebels and buy something not too expensive with enough room for grandkids.

Anybody done this? Doing it?

What would be the other parks?

(I'm not retiring to Orlando...)
Meister Brau just wants a path from CC to SM at SFA, meal plan burrito, some shade, and a restroom back there.

2019- Macho Nacho CHECK Restroom by Super CHECK!
New wish: New trains on ME

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: Retiring by a park

Postby DirkFunk » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:17 pm

Dollywood, Silver Dollar City, and Adventureland in Iowa would like to chat with you.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:23 pm

If you have a pulse then Cedar Point would love to hire you to work a few weekends in October.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:49 pm

When I saw the thread title I thought this was about park accidents. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:46 pm

I've always had a fantasy that I'd eventually retire, move to Hershey, and run the Scrambler or something.
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby yawetag » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 am

When we retire (HA!), my wife and I are going to buy a small RV and travel the country, going to amusement park to amusement park.

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:57 am

MisterBrow wrote:I am not close to retiring, but in the window of picking a goal. I've always said my ideal retirement "job" to pick up a couple of bucks, and stay active, would be by doing something at a minor league ballpark. What about theme parks? I was just thinking I could work at like Knoebels and buy something not too expensive with enough room for grandkids.

Anybody done this? Doing it?

What would be the other parks?

(I'm not retiring to Orlando...)

I'm many years from retirement, but I think that its a good idea on your part. As parks want to expand their operating season, hiring people who aren't in school helps them fill out the roster during the school season. Plus, you're choosing to be there, so I'd imagine that you'd check every restraint with a smile on your face, which is always a plus.

Coast2Coaster (see the link below) is a great resource for figure out where all the parks are across the world. It maps the data from RCDB, and puts everything on a global map, where you can play with the filter settings to see where all of the parks are in a given area. If you chose something in central east PA (not sure what the exact lingo is for the area) you'd be around Knoebles, Dorney, and Hershey, and plus a ton of other smaller parks -- while also being a prime location for road trips as well. Good luck to you!

http://www.coast2coaster.eu/

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Location: I may live in the Carolinas, but my heart is still in Tampa

Postby Kw6sTheatee » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:01 am

Even though I’m nowhere close to retiring, I would love to retire near Knoebels and work there— it’s my favorite park of all time!
1. The Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix
I’ve ridden 139 Coasters, and have been a coaster enthusiast since 2013.

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!