Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: The 2018 TPR Coaster Poll is now OPEN!

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Just submitted the ballot! I'll share my Top 10 and Bottom 10 once the poll results are actually released, however.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:46 pm

ooo. that was HARD. But will admit that only 2 "new in 2018" coasters cracked my top 10, but at least one "new to ME" coaster did as well.

I know it's all up to personal preference, but I really just focused on the top 25, and then the bottom 10. . everything else I just stuck in the middle.

Funnily enough, my bottom 10?
5 are Vekoma, and strangely only one Arrow

go figure

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:19 pm

^ Who made the other four in your Bottom 10?

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:21 pm

jlp94 wrote:^ Who made the other four in your Bottom 10?

1 Mack, one B&M, 1 Togo, and the worst? a GCI

that one is so bad, I chose to sit and watch Mennonites rather than ride it (again) while the rest of my group did.
and still happy with that decision :p
Attachments
IMG_5181.JPG

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:32 am

JG-77 wrote:Quick question - if we mark down that we have ridden certain coasters, but we don't rank them, is that any different than not marking them down at all?

Edit: Also, is there a way to completely clear last year's rankings? I want to redo pretty much my whole list

As far as the results are concerned, not ranking them is the same as not marking them ridden.

There’s not a built in way to reset everything. If you still want to do that, probably the easiest way is to mark each coaster “unridden”, then ridden again. You should be able to do this from the ranking page or from viewing all of the coasters you’ve ridden.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:30 pm

^ Thanks!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:26 am

I am having trouble. I did this last year with no issue. I have 4 new coasters to add. When I go to drag and drop it wont let me, it just highlights the text as if I was copy pasting.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Ape wrote:I am having trouble. I did this last year with no issue. I have 4 new coasters to add. When I go to drag and drop it wont let me, it just highlights the text as if I was copy pasting.

go to the bottom of the page, and click the yellow button

from main post:
If you voted last year, make sure you click the yellow "Not Done Yet" button

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Super easy over here after having voted last year. Thanks for making it so it just saved everything, made it a breeze. Just added the dozen or so new creds and had no issues dragging/dropping/ranking. A few other things got moved around a bit but I'm pretty satisfied with my order and can't wait to see the results this year.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:48 am

bert425 wrote:
Ape wrote:I am having trouble. I did this last year with no issue. I have 4 new coasters to add. When I go to drag and drop it wont let me, it just highlights the text as if I was copy pasting.

go to the bottom of the page, and click the yellow button

from main post:
If you voted last year, make sure you click the yellow "Not Done Yet" button

Man am i dumb. Thank you.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS