Great list. Even though the offseason isn't a thing where I live, I look forward to this list every year.
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Twisted Colossus, Diamondback, Phantom's Revenge
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
Including my home park, 7.
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Visiting Cedar Point for the first time, for Coastermania.
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
CraZanity at SFMM. Yes, I rode Steel Vengeance and it is a kickass ride, but I have to go with CraZanity because:
(1) It is also a kickass ride.
(2) It makes SFMM's flat ride collection suck way less.
(3) It draws some of the crowds away from the coasters and the beer garden.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Jackrabbit at Kennywood. I definitely wasn't expecting the insane amount of airtime the back seat delivers on that double down. And it runs great for its age!
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Boardwalk BBQ at Knott's Berry Farm, hands down.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Hangtime at Knott's Berry Farm. That little ride packs a punch and is a great fit for that park.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
California's Great America... I missed out on it during my 2018 NorCal trip, so I'll definitely hit it this year.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
Raptor at Cedar Point. Yeah, it has no theming, but it's the closest thing I've ridden to a themed bird ride.
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
West Coast Racers at SFMM, simply because it's at my home park and I probably won't do much traveling this year.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Mako at SeaWorld
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Never been to a WinterFest event, but if Knott's Merry Farm counts, then Knott's Merry Farm it is.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
I've never ridden Wicker Man, so... Mystic Timbers, by default.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
Intamin, hands down.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
I have yet to visit Dominion, so... Island, by default.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
2 hours for Dragster, since it broke down for over an hour just as I was about to board.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Viper at Magic Mountain. I honestly can't get enough of that ride.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Sky Diver at Castles 'N' Coasters.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick. Millennium Force didn't blow me away like I expected it to, but Maverick did.
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Tough choice, but I'd go with log flumes.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Eat food, drink beer, and use the restroom? ...I dunno, there's not much else to do at Magic Mountain besides ride rides.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Knott's Berry Farm. It has my favorite atmosphere out of any park and a decent ride collection, and I have a lot of good memories of this park from when I was a kid. It's second only to Cedar Point because Cedar Point has a much better ride collection and nicer view.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Six Flags Magic Mountain. It has the best coaster collection at any park that is not named Cedar Point, and you can visit it in the middle of winter.
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
The closest thing I've bought was those $5 fast pass games at Knott's and Kings Island, where you spin a wheel and get a fast pass for whatever ride it lands on. I was given all kinds of jealous looks as I strutted to the front of the queues for Jaguar, Pony Express, and Adventure Express.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Thunderbolt at Kennywood. It wasn't a bad ride, it just didn't do much for me.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
SFMM's Batman the Ride, of course.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Gum on my shoes.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Ghostrider at Knott's Berry Farm
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
I got hit with a shower of bugs on most of my night rides at Cedar Point last summer.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
No. They're just glorified Super Loops.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Scream at SFMM
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)