Here are my answers.
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Twister at Knoebels, Vampire at La Ronde, and The Bat at Canada's Wonderland.
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
I visited six different parks in 2018. They were Canada's Wonderland, La Ronde, Great Escape, Six Flags New England, Six Flags Great Adventure, and Knoebels.
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Lumberjack at Canada's Wonderland.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Wicked Cyclone at Six Flags New England.
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Honey garlic chicken tenders and fries.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Phoenix at Knoebels.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
Talon at Dorney Park.
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Catwoman's Whip at Six Flags New England.
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Superman Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great Adventure (because it was closed both days I was there during my first ever visit).
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Yukon Striker at Canada's Wonderland.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
White Lightning at Fun Spot America because it looks like a fun-filled wooden roller coaster.
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Winterfest looks like it would reign supreme based on displays from photos I've seen online.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
The Wicker Man fire infusion looks very cool.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Six Flags Great Adventure (July 8th)
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
I'd say Intamin because I haven't been on a Schwarzkopf coaster yet.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
40 minutes for Leviathan.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Possibly Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Drop Tower at Canada's Wonderland.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick looks like a fun launched looping coaster.
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Playing arcade games, eating, and taking photographs of the rides and landscaping.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Kings Island because of the rides and attractions they have.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
My home park is Canada's Wonderland. You should visit it because It has a few very enjoyable roller coasters and a great collection of flat rides.
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
No, I did not.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Wild Beast at Canada's Wonderland.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Cult, to a degree based on the ones I know.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Dark Knight at Six Flags Great Adventure.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Souvenirs and park maps.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Yes, I've been hit with loose change.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yes, because it only has drive tires near the base of the ride, allowing the train to move by gravity along the rest of the track. It would be nice to see a launched version introduced to a park one day.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland.
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Me on the Comet at the Great Escape with my hands in the air!