I'm going to do this off the top of my head without looking anything up or really putting any thought into it so I can't promise that any of these answers are going to be accurate...
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Big Thunder Mountain
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
Oh, geeez, probably somewhere between 35 - 50.
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Kara Lindsey and Kevin Massey singing Broadway tunes at Epcot.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
The Cyclone RMC at SFOG. (I honestly cannot remember if it was called Twisted Cyclone, Wicked Cyclone, or Cyclone Timbers at this point!) lol
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Pretty much anything I ate at Epcot's Flower & Garden, Food & Wine, or Festival of the Holidays.
Oh, and the Peanut Butter shake at Knoebels.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Time Traveler or Hangtime.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Oh, geez, I have no idea... your mom?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
I honestly cannot think of anything I want to ride that I have not ridden.
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Hong Kong Disneyland's new castle. (Does that count? Does it matter?)
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Space Mountain. Not only because I love it, but also if I have an hour of ERT that means an hour of making random silly onride photos! Example:
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
I've never been to either.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
I will go with Mystic since I have yet to experience the Wicker.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Oh, geez... That's a good question... I guess Magic Mountain?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
Intamin. Duh. Schwarzkopf is dead.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
I don't wait in lines. So I guess maybe 10 minutes? Actually, that's not true. There were a couple of times I waited 25-40 minutes for Flight of Passage but even that was rare.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Space Mountain - Magic Kingdom
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
I'm not nerdy enough to measure them.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Log Flumes if I can sing, Sky Rides if I can drop tomatoes on animals below me. (And yes, we have done both, and yes, both things were perfectly acceptable by the park!)
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Sitting in the grass.
Sitting in the other grass.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Cedar Point. Knott's will always be my favorite!
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
You shouldn't. I like to have the park all to myself, thank you very much!
28. Launch or Lift?
I don't have a preference.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Yes, like at every single park that offered them!
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Son of Beast. And I do not miss it. Anyone who says they do needs euthanizing.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Neither. Most of the die-hard ones are just annoying. But then again I feel the same way about roller coaster fanboys, too!
32. Best Batman themed ride?
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
A new dress for ShellieMay.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you
I'd have to give it to either El Toro, T Express, or Wildfire, but I honestly cannot choose.
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Only stupid comments usually spoken by someone around me.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
I don't even know what this is.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
Eh... No... I mean, I don't hate them, but I just don't eat them either.
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
It was probably Kumba, Montu, SheiKra, Hulk, Kraken, Mako, or Manta. But I have no idea which one it was!
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Churros from Tokyo DisneySEA please!
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
I'll just use this because I didn't have to do any work to find it!