These can be fun to fill out!
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Expedition GeForce, Intimidator 305, Lightning Rod
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
I think it was 8 (SFOT, SFFT, MOA, TDS, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, MK, Energylandia).
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Had a good empty day at TDS, but Magic Kingdom with TPR friends is always epic.
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Hyperion!!! We need more Intamin Megas
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Wonder Woman. That thing is POWERFUL.
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot - DUH!!!
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
Need to get back to Cedar Point...or King's Dominion. Both of those RMCs look awesome.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Hmm...probably a roller skater at Energylandia.
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
RMC @ Nagashima Spaland.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
The one in Wisconsin with a kiddie in front of a grave yard.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Only been to HIP...so that! At least they run most of the coasters now.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
How can you not pick the shed?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
SFOT I think.
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Probably 35-40 minutes for one of my night rides on Hyperion.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Probably Superman: Krypton Coaster during my high school years. I rode it like 50 times one day.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Any of the ARM drop towers. The 90 foot ones (i think) are awesome.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick by a country mile!!!
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Sky rides for photo ops.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Getting a free drink
Leaving (it is SFOT after all...)
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Canada's Wonderland. They have a crap ton of rides and impressive skyline.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
SFOT - Texas Giant and Shockwave.
28. Launch or Lift?
I prefer a lift for a great drop and airtime.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Don't think so. I hardly waited for anything.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Hades 360. Burn that pile of crap down.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Cool as long as they don't take it too far.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Uh...probably the sitdown @ SFNE...don't @ me.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Park map! Best collectible because it's free and you can display them.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Surprisingly, I don't think so. Friend next to me was hit by a cell phone on I-305.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
RARELY do they sound like a good idea. Only had like 2 and regret it after a few bites.
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
I don't think I rode one this year. Maybe Mako last year?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Churros. Easiest question of the entire quiz!
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Only got 2, this one I look somewhat normal! Formula RC @ Energylandia.