Will we ever see a comeback of water rides at dry parks?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Will we ever see a comeback of water rides at dry parks?

Postby HellboyBegins7492 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:32 pm

So if they were going to even think of bringing back theme park water rides in dry parks the one creation that’s pretty popular right now is the Mack power splash? I am not sure if super splash is also popular as well this new type is overseas though in other countries correct? They are taking out all of the older water rides that need a lot of maintenance like the log flumes, shoot the chutes, etc. but I hope their is enough of a big fan base that can attract some more interest in a innovative new state of the art water coaster flume like the failed Shoot the Rapids at Cedar Point once again which had a ton of potential. I got really excited when I saw water rides were being taken to new heights by making them taller. Like pilgrims plunge at holiday world. How the elevator lift was designed so the boats can go up for the big drop. If they can invest in these water rides for the future do you think their is hope of a comeback? Safety comes first.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!