Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Gyeonju World TR

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 am

Fantastic trip report of a lesser known park on the TPR boards. The theming is UNBELIEVABLE.

That said, and I can't believe this hasn't been noted (unless I missed it), but funny they would be so proud of this logo, since it seems it was DIRECTLY copied from Gatekeeper:

Klake is the last ride of the new area. They're quite proud of this logo. It's on the control booth, the main ride and painted under the floor so you'll see it as you ride.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:15 am

Disregard, apologies for the double post!

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Great pics!
That mainstreet looks absolutely gorgeous :lover:, especially with those trees during the fall.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Gregorio1 wrote:Fantastic trip report of a lesser known park on the TPR boards. The theming is UNBELIEVABLE.

That said, and I can't believe this hasn't been noted (unless I missed it), but funny they would be so proud of this logo, since it seems it was DIRECTLY copied from Gatekeeper:

Klake is the last ride of the new area. They're quite proud of this logo. It's on the control booth, the main ride and painted under the floor so you'll see it as you ride.

It’s why I joked about how many times the logo shows up when almost all the other rides don’t have a set logo. I think previous TR’s by other users have also pointed it out.

Re: Gyeongju World TR

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:20 am

Excellent photos and trip report. I'm impressed with how well they themed this park.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am

Wow...I had no idea that this park even existed.

TBH, I think that the ride line-up looks a lot more solid than Everland where you have T-express and then...not much, other than impressive theming and heavy crowds.

Thanks for sharing!

PS - yeah, I noticed the Gatekeeper logo and laughed too.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Awesome report! =) Draken looks amazing! :lover:
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS