Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: EnergyLandia in Poland!

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Ahhh I have to ride this thing, hopefully next year! Question about the trains/restraints, are they an improvement over Skyrush? I guess mainly, did they find a way to design the lap section of the restraint to where it doesn't kill your legs as much?

Awesome report, thanks for sharing so many photos from such an out of the way park!

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:00 pm

xVicesAndVirtues wrote:Ahhh I have to ride this thing, hopefully next year! Question about the trains/restraints, are they an improvement over Skyrush? I guess mainly, did they find a way to design the lap section of the restraint to where it doesn't kill your legs as much?

Awesome report, thanks for sharing so many photos from such an out of the way park!

Yes, the restraints are very very comfortable. Zero pain at all. Intamin has finally found their lapbar.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 am

Great report, Jake! I'm looking forward to riding Hyperion, myself--good to hear that the new restraints are more comfortable.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:11 am

What’s with the double post, on the home page?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:03 am

Awesome trip report, Jake! Hyperion looks amazing and it's exciting to hear your feedback, especially regarding the restraints. I definitely need to get to Poland, at some point!

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am

That was great! I still can't believe you came to Krakow the day after I left from my business trip. I was actually thinking about staying for the weekend and check out Energylandia, but I saw the forecast wasn't too great and since there are cheap flights available to both Krakow and Katowice from Bergen I figured I'll go back next year on a vacation-only trip. If I had known you were coming I would have definitely stayed longer! :lol:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:20 pm

viking86 wrote:That was great! I still can't believe you came to Krakow the day after I left from my business trip. I was actually thinking about staying for the weekend and check out Energylandia, but I saw the forecast wasn't too great and since there are cheap flights available to both Krakow and Katowice from Bergen I figured I'll go back next year on a vacation-only trip. If I had known you were coming I would have definitely stayed longer! :lol:

That would have been awesome! Wish I would have known to ask you lol. I'm glad the weather held up for EnergyLandia, my heart almost sunk when I pulled up to Legendia.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Thanks for the great report, Jake!

Hyperion looks amazing and I love the direction that this park is headed. Would LOVE to visit someday!

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:03 pm

This park looks awesome! Thank you for the great TR. You showcased their line up nicely! :Pr

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Great report!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS