Into the Unknown

Coasters and Other Adventures--Locked in The Land of Oz
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Re: Into the Unknown

Postby CaptainUnknown » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:24 am

Edgar Allan Pooh wrote:These reports are awesome! Nice pics as well. I didn’t even know Fun Spot Orlando existed until this excellent day, but I definitely want to go there now.

And being locked in that park sounds creepy. But what a great story to tell too. Who knew you’d find that kiddie park in the middle of South Dakota.

The Fun Spots are awesome and I wish more people knew about them/went to them. But with Disney/Universal/SeaWorld/Busch Gardens, why would they even know about it/care? They should because they're awesome, that's why. :p

As for Oz, yes it was creepy. Those statues I posted, there were dozens more that I didn't get pictures of. Death by Weeping Angel that looks like Cinderella. #dontblink.

michaellynn4 wrote:Oh man, that's crazy! Glad that you ended up seeing the positive in it all. That said, if I ever manage to get Rikki locked inside a random kiddie park in search of some kiddie credit, I'm pretty sure divorce papers wouldn't be much further behind.

It would be worse if you didn't even get the credit like me. :lmao:

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:Wow! That's quite a story. This isn't the same Oz park that was abandoned for a while, was it? Either way, it is a pretty creepy park to get trapped in. Glad you got out but boy, that would have been a story if you all were stuck inside overnight!

The one that was abandoned is somewhere in the Carolinas and is open for a couple weeks out of the year for special events. It's a destination on my bucket list.
Take a Journey Into The Unknown Latest Update: Locked in the Land of Oz

Parks: 23
Coasters: 130 (24 wood/106 steel)

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!