Talley Amusements will be doing the Ohio State Fair

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Talley Amusements will be doing the Ohio State Fair

Postby LeJebba » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Well Wade has brought their KMG Fire Ball back out, so other shows might do so as well.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Rai Fox » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:50 pm

LeJebba wrote:Well Wade has brought their KMG Fire Ball back out, so other shows might do so as well.

I'm sure they will, but I'd be pretty shocked if anyone did at this fair, at least any time in the near future. Can you imagine how anyone that saw the accident last year would take that? Especially since quite a few of the people there would have a rumor started within the hour that it was the exact same ride...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby LeJebba » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:44 am

Rai Fox wrote:
LeJebba wrote:Well Wade has brought their KMG Fire Ball back out, so other shows might do so as well.

I'm sure they will, but I'd be pretty shocked if anyone did at this fair, at least any time in the near future. Can you imagine how anyone that saw the accident last year would take that? Especially since quite a few of the people there would have a rumor started within the hour that it was the exact same ride...

People wouldn't believe them if there was a rumor, since there is video footage of what the model looks like

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Coasterguy21 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 am

LeJebba wrote:
Rai Fox wrote:

People wouldn't believe them if there was a rumor, since there is video footage of what the model looks like

Never underestimate how human gossip works! People could still spread it and numerous others would believe it. Then, when someone points something factual out, there will be a rebuttal of "its just painted different" or 'they made some changes to it". I've seen it numerous places and it could also happen here.
This is my super lame signature where I will mention the words "roller coaster" and "theme park"

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby LeJebba » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am

Coasterguy21 wrote:
LeJebba wrote:
Rai Fox wrote:

Never underestimate how human gossip works! People could still spread it and numerous others would believe it. Then, when someone points something factual out, there will be a rebuttal of "its just painted different" or 'they made some changes to it". I've seen it numerous places and it could also happen here.

Yeah but the owner of it is still different

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Serious question: Have you encountered other humans?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:37 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:Serious question: Have you encountered other humans?

Based on his posts...no.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:40 pm

SharkTums wrote:
ytterbiumanalyst wrote:Serious question: Have you encountered other humans?

Based on his posts...no.

Perfect. :lmao: :nina:

Postby bert425 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 pm

LeJebba wrote:People wouldn't believe them if there was a rumor, since there is video footage of what the model looks like

no one remembers the ride in the video. . they just remember a "swinging claw ride" broke and some people died.

I suspect anything that looks even slightly similar to it won't go on a tour circuit.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby John Peck » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 pm

LeJebba wrote:
John Peck wrote:
LeJebba wrote:

The Cliffhanger wasn't booked in I don't think. AoA owns a Cliffhanger and they also own a Vertigo swing tower but im unsure if they brought it last time or not

You may be right on that one... I think at one time they booked in Bates Cliffhanger, so I may be thinking of that. The Vertigo Swingtower had shown up this year, (along with the Scorpion, Disk-O and one other ride) but it got red tagged... so they couldn't put it up.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!