TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Chance track

I could not find a topic for Chance rides. I am sorry for making a thread on this topic but curiosity is killing me. Chance made new coaster track. They posted pictures of them making it. Then the video leaked that adventure dome was getting it. Then videos and pictures starting popping up of the track heading eastward through Ohio so it cant be going to Vegas. I am a huge chance rides fan. Mods can move this post if there is already a chance rides topic. Does anyone have any idea where this new chance coaster is going?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I haven’t heard any rumors on exactly where they’re going, there were two more trailers full of that deep orange track sitting outside Chance’s facilities when I drive by last weekend. (No I didn’t snoop, I just drive by there when leaving school.) It has likely left for its destination by now.

This is likely long since debunked, I'm not sure at all, but wasn't there a rumor a while back that Rye Playland was getting a Chance coaster as part of the big investment they're supposedly getting?

Currently legislators in Rye are currently at odds with Standard Amusements about a 30 year lease signed last year. Legislators do not believe Standard Amusements is holding up there end of the contract, so I don't expect any big additions at Rye until this is worked out.

This is likely long since debunked, I'm not sure at all, but wasn't there a rumor a while back that Rye Playland was getting a Chance coaster as part of the big investment they're supposedly getting?

Currently legislators in Rye are currently at odds with Standard Amusements about a 30 year lease signed last year. Legislators do not believe Standard Amusements is holding up there end of the contract, so I don't expect any big additions at Rye until this is worked out.

That's...really frustrating. I've always thought Rye Playland had a ton of potential and just needed a chance and a little money to be something really nice. Now they get that chance...and politicians have to stick their noses in...