Battle of the 2019 Launch Coasters

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!

Best 2019 Launch Coaster

Copperhead Strike
45%
West Coast Coaster
19%
Maxx Force
36%

Total votes : 73

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Battle of the 2019 Launch Coasters

Postby carowindsman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:09 am

I hope you mods dont mind this post just a fun thing to look at. Since we have had 3 launch coaster unveiled in North America. Who won the launch announcements for 2019

Copperhead Strike at Carowinds

West Coast Coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain

Maxx Force at Six Flags Great America

Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Battle of the 2019 Launch Coasters

Postby JG-77 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:12 am

I vote Maxx Force just because I'm a sucker for a strong launch and intense ride. Do-dodonpa is near the top of my bucket list (even though it will probably be a long time before I have an opportunity to ride it) and this is probably the closest we'll get in North America for a while, plus that layout looks intense!

Also Maxx Force will likely be the only one I may actually be able to ride next year.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby RollingCoasting » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:16 am

All three look amazing but I’m going with Maxx Force. That’s going to be one hell of a launch :lover:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:24 am

I'm going to go with West Coast Coaster just because that's actually worse than the real name. :lol:

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:58 am

I didn't see an option for "All three look awesome so why pick and haven't even been built yet so who the f**k am I to judge", so I didn't vote.
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:55 pm

I picked Copperhead Strike since the Mack launchers I've been on are awesome and it looks like it combines some nice airtime hills with floaty inversions.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Iron Rattler
Most Recent Trip Reports- Parc Saint Paul &Lake Compounce

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:58 pm

michaellynn4 wrote:I didn't see an option for "All three look awesome so why pick and haven't even been built yet so who the f**k am I to judge", so I didn't vote.

Actually, you have the option to vote for all of them. It says "choose up to three".

I voted for all of them. :angel:
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

Postby JordyC » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Taiga :Pr

But out of the three options, I voted for Copperhead Strike.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 5. Taron - Phantasialand 6. Helix - Liseberg 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 242 || Parks: 46

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 pm

I mean, I dunno. They all look cool. I think more fair would be a thread about which 2019 coaster you are anticipating. I don't understand how anyone can judge a coaster until they ride it. Also, why does it have to be about "who won" their announcements? I've seen that elsewhere today. Like... what do they win? Why is it a contest between the two chains?

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby joelwee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:49 pm

boldikus wrote:I mean, I dunno. They all look cool. I think more fair would be a thread about which 2019 coaster you are anticipating. I don't understand how anyone can judge a coaster until they ride it. Also, why does it have to be about "who won" their announcements? I've seen that elsewhere today. Like... what do they win? Why is it a contest between the two chains?

:nina:
I'm looking forward to West Coast Racers the most, simply because it's at my home park, but the other two look awesome, as well.
Seat, don't fail me now!

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!