Six Flags to operate Frontier City again

P. 4 - New Kids Area for 2019 Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
What's with the donkeys anyway?

Re: Six Flags to operate Frontier City again

Postby Kemotblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:^ You might be interested in adding that lovely photo (and words about it)
to this thread, for all those control panel fanz out there...

Thanks and Absolutely!

Postby Kemotblue » Sat May 04, 2019 5:17 pm

This week I noticed the park added some shaded comfort areas for guests waiting on family members riding rides. Also they added more Cubby-hole shelfs to Wildcat to place your stuff. Six Flags is doing some awesome stuff with this park. They are showing they actually do care this time around all the changes I seen this season. WOW!! So much care put into the park.
IMG_6266.jpg
IMG_6285.jpg

Postby Kemotblue » Sat May 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Here is closer look at Frankie's Mine train at Frontier City's The parks 6th and newest Coaster. (Since we found out this past week through a membership park newsletter that Six Flags considers Brain Drain A Larson Looper is indeed a coaster and not a flat ride. ) The new Zamperla Family Coaster arrived a few weeks ago and is sitting in the parking lot wrapped up like a Christmas present. Construction of the ride I guess will take the next couple of weeks.
IMG_6291.jpg
IMG_6292.jpg
IMG_6293.jpg
IMG_6295.jpg

Postby Kemotblue » Mon May 06, 2019 2:33 pm

The other day I received in my email box the Frontier City Pass/Membership newsletter. One of the articles in the newsletter was about the parks Larson Looper "Brain Drain". Yup didn't take long for Six Flags to do a Six Flags kind of thing and refer Brain Drain as a Looping Coaster. The whole article was making the coaster the parks 6th coaster. All I can do is just shake my head. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Looks like it was sooner.
Inked57387259_10219981772354206_2986155460849041408_n_LI.jpg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 pm

That coaster looks fantastic. I’m not sure what the issue is.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Looks like the world got another credit!!
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue May 07, 2019 9:59 pm

So if I rode it when Frontier City was independent and Brain Drain was not a coaster, do I already have the credit, or do I have to ride it again?

Postby Kemotblue » Sat May 11, 2019 8:37 pm

IMG_6483.PNG
You enter your email in the log in screen then you are on the parks Wi-Fi.

IMG_6458.JPG
New Charging Station

IMG_6459.JPG
Bench in the charging station with outlets on each side.

IMG_6461.JPG
The outlets each have two plugs and Two USB plugs.

IMG_6447 (2).JPG
The new Wild West Water Works entrance previously was know as the Emporium/Gift shop

IMG_6453.JPG
One of the new Stars added to the possible new sign for the entrance. I'm going to like the new 3-D graphic sign.

IMG_6472 (2).JPG

IMG_6467.JPG
Timbertown Frog Hopper opened up for the first time today.

IMG_6441.JPG
The new Go Fast Pass card to replace the paper sheets used earlier this season. I have Diamond Elite so I used my two skip the line which is unmarked till you ride it then when full the Ride operator will keep the door shot.

Frontier City each week just keeps surprising me with even more updates to the park. Today noticed the park activated their park wide free guest Wi-Fi. To boot they added a shaded free mobile charging station to the the Go karts station. Wild West Water Works the parks attached small water park will have a new Six Flag-ish type of entrance. The whole 4W gift shop/emporium is getting updates inside and out. They changed up the new entry which is still under construction as you can see in the attached photo. The Go Fast Pass DE skip the line pass has changed this week to a more permanent card system. Also the Frog Hopper ride in the kids area is now open as well as construction for the kids area Ferris Wheel queue line area under construction. Each week more surprises pop up Six Flags is spending a lot of money on the newly added park.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!