Six Flags to operate Frontier City again

P. 4 - New Kids Area for 2019 Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Six Flags to operate Frontier City again

Postby Wazzupnerds » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:25 am

Just heard about the markers, gonna be keeping my eye for what the park announces Thursday, it has to be something big.
Wadda you mean Rampage sucks?

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Kemotblue » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Driving this morning and heard a commercial on the radio for the Frontier City 2020 Six Flags Flash sale starting August 29th... In that Commercial they stated that you can use your 2020 pass at the All new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oklahoma City. White Water Bay going to get a name change and get the major capitol budget. Frontier City will just get a small flat?

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Shavethewhales » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Very interesting. While I want them to pour capital into FC, it makes sense to rebrand and fix up WWB. Like FC, that park is undersized and underutilized with vast potential. It's crazy how OK parks have been slept on so heavily.

Would be great if the water park gets a big new slide complex and FC gets a new flat ride in the same year. Some people are speculating that FC will get a smaller star flyer. That would be fine by me. The bar is pretty low, and that would be our biggest new ride in a long time.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Kemotblue » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am

Can I post about White Water Bay becoming Hurricane Harbor Oklahoma City. I know none of the moderators have posted anything about the park.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby WolfBobs » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:58 am

^^Yes? It was included on the SF Corporate thread. Robb included it. You may have missed it.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Kanakoonthecoasters » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:08 pm

I will never forget going to Frontier City on my way to Six Flags Over Texas in 2007. I went again in 2016 and not much had changed. Amazing knowing I rode part of Lightnin' Loops. I rode history.
RIP Six Flags New Orleans, Six Flags Worlds of Adventure, Six Flags AstroWorld, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Six Flags Elitch Gardens, Six Flags Holland, Six Flags Belgium

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!