Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Steel Vengeance Media Day - Photo & Video Report

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:09 am

Thanks for the great coverage, you managed to get me even more excited for my CP visit this year. Did they have any of Toft's 'Brownie Bandit' ice cream for you to try (even though you didn't)? Or did they just have a mock up container for it? Really enjoyed the flavor they had for Valravn.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:31 am

Great report!!!

I can't wait to ride this thing.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:31 am

The fact that you couldn't stop laughing speaks volumes about this ride! Seems to be a similarity among epic coasters.

Wow...as loud as Son of Beast! That's impressive :lol: I kinda love it, though...

Thanks for the great buffet of videos, photos, comments, and smiles.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 am

Great report! That coaster looks crazy good.

Between three days of ERT and a Passholder Ride Night, I hope to get a few laps in on SV in August.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:22 am

Looks like an amazing ride. Love the hairtime video. I counted 24 pops. Wow! :airtimer:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:26 am

This looks awesome, its amazing how long it is and how it looks like it should run out of speed midway through especially going from low to high like it does.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:55 am

Fantastic report! Thanks for all this awesome coverage.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:04 am

I want to get out there so bad now.

(Not that I didn't before, but damn... my productivity this week has taken a cobra dive into nothingness reading up on all the reports so far!)

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am

I think this coaster solidifies Cedar Point as an enthusiast Mecca. Seriously, I think all of us will have to make an exodus out to f**king Ohio for this.

Insane hype, but it seems to absolutely live up to it. I can't wait to experience it myself. FL+ between SV and Maverick is the most dream-like day I could possibly imagine

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:10 am

Great report! Can't wait to get out to Cedar Point and ride this thing.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS