Photo TR: Boldy's Beer and Airtime Adventures

UPDATE: Seaworld Orlando
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Photo TR: Boldy's Beer and Airtime Adventures

Postby coasterbill » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:10 pm

Awesome report!

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby anonymouscactus » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Awesome stuff. Love SeaWorld, as you know. Kraken is a great ride that doesn't get a whole lot of love, glad to see you were enjoying it and it's still in decent shape.

Really looking forward to the Discovery Cove report because I basically pleaded everyone to go in one of these threads years ago and talked about how awesome it is and posted a bunch of photos of giant-ass stingrays because nobody ever talks about it.... hoping it lived up to my recommendation. And since CoasterBill isn't getting around to it anytime soon, you mind as well beat him to the punch ;)

Love reading this!

Postby bert425 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 pm

nice update.

we didn't eat at that restaurant / bar during our visit a couple of years ago (the restaurant was too expensive for what we were in the mood for at that moment), but we did marvel over the fish in the bartop.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby Hilltopper39 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:17 am

boldikus wrote:
Hilltopper39 wrote:Quick question about that Residence by Marriott you stayed at, you mentioned free quick que since it's a SeaWorld partner hotel, was that a special package you had to book or does every room rate include that? Also how did you redeem the quick que, have to take a voucher to the park or did you room key cover it or something? I never knew SeaWorld offered that through their partner hotels but we stay in the area all the time so might have to check it out next time, again whenever that may be.

The trip was over a year ago and the missus booked the hotel so I don't remember specifics. I don't think it was a specific package, it was just included. I do know we had to stop at the hotel concierge in the morning to grab a voucher for our quick queues which we used to redeem the actual card at the park, luckily able to use the kiosks at the entrance to do this so we didn't have to wait in a line at guest services. It was only skip once per ride per day but since she didn't use hers much of the weekend (foreshadowing) I was able to double-up. We also had to "book" the shuttles over to the park just by calling down to the desk, but we couldn't figure out why since the shuttles were almost always mostly empty and they were always able to accommodate us on the next available shuttle. To book to the complimentary animal encounters we had to book those the night before, either by stopping at the concierge or calling down from our room. Hope that helps.

I still really enjoyed the Wyndham we stayed at in 2017 but now reminiscing about this trip is making me realize how much I enjoyed this hotel as well.

Thanks man, I'm going to have to look into that for our next trip. Sometimes we just go down and back same day with the kids but if I can get those perks with a reasonable room rate well have to make a weekend of it.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby thepoint4life23 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 am

Sea world is a really great park. Great to see how well it's doing after all the blackfish hate. The craft beer bar near the water is great. I will check out the shark bar on my next visit.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5749463e4331775e371e68621c381f92.jpg[/img][/url]

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!