WestCoastbash and Club membership.

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

WestCoastbash and Club membership.

Postby OldCoasterDude » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 am

Just wanted to get a clarification on if its necessary to join TPR club to attend this year's West Coast Bash. Attended in years past without being a club member. Thank you for your time and response on this in advance.

Site Admin

Re: WestCoastbash and Club membership.

Postby robbalvey » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:42 am

We have not made any final decisions or announcements about West Coast Bash 2018 yet. Stay tuned!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby cosmic hearse » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm

OldCoasterDude wrote:Just wanted to get a clarification on if its necessary to join TPR club to attend this year's West Coast Bash. Attended in years past without being a club member. Thank you for your time and response on this in advance.

I was wondering the same, I normally attend with a group of 6 who aren't on the boards but love the event and appreciate everything that's done for us. Holding tight for the full announcement! :)
draft59675568.jpg

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm sure it will be as it has been in years past where you don't have to be a Club TPR Member but we may offer Club TPR Members priority ticket sales or discounts. But we have not made any final decisions and we are still working with the parks on pricing. That being said, if you want to join Club TPR just to be able to help support the site, that's cool also! :P

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!