Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: We Hit 1 Million Subscribers on YouTube!!!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Congrats! Love it!

I know how hard you guys work at it (and make it look much easier than it really is!!!) you really should be proud!

I love the way you continually strive to make it better as well, not resting on your laurels!

Keep it up, and Congratulations once again!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:14 pm

AWESOME NEWS!

CONGRATS TO YOU!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Fantastic! :br

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Yea I’d say the gold one stands out a little more! Awesome accomplishment for TPR again showing why this is the #1 theme park community.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Congrats! Even better is the fact TPR is a QUALITY channel that got a gold play button is even better!!

Now to go for Platinum!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Can't wait to see the size of the 10,000,000 view Platinum button

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 pm

That is way cool. A million. Wow. Not surprised, of course. TPR is amazing. You guys put out the best videos, with the best interactions, from rides all over the world, both popular and obscure. I love that you guys don't just film rides silently like everyone else. I love the jabbering and funny quips and mocking commentary. You guys have fun and aren't afraid to let your inner child out. Seriously, before TPR I was the kind of rider who gritted my teeth and gripped the restraint in silence. Now I put my hands in the air and yell wheee and yippie and I don't give a $#@& if people think I'm a dork or a nerd. Eff them. TPR forever. Bring on the next million!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Superb Job!!!

Glad to see everyone's hard work paying off and that's a really cool award to hang in TPR Headquarters!

All the best and love to all, Big Mike

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Wow! Congratulations!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 pm

Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS