Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: China Opens 1.3km Glass Bottomed Water Slide

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 am

It would probably be borderline for me trying it. If I were near it I'd probably try it once but I would be a bit nervous. The scenery is beautiful, but the turns aren't banked, the wall is super low, and I would have to hope that the glass is resistant from cracking in the long run. I would love to see if a reputable company like ProSlide built their own version of something like this.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 am

Honestly the decline appears so gradual, it looks like clunking down a sidewalk with a couple garden hoses providing the water :lol:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:50 pm

PKI Jizzman wrote:Honestly the decline appears so gradual, it looks like clunking down a sidewalk with a couple garden hoses providing the water :lol:

Hmmmm, actually, it looks like the way I ride down city sidewalk hills on my kick scooter. Traverse. Klunk. Traverse. Klunk. Traverse. Klunk!!!
In truth, I could see SKIING this as more pleasant than "fluming" down. At least you could do nice banked turns (unless you face-plant over the mountainside). :shockr:

Alice

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:11 pm

PKI Jizzman wrote:Honestly the decline appears so gradual, it looks like clunking down a sidewalk with a couple garden hoses providing the water :lol:

It looks like your more likely to get stuck on the curves then fly off.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 pm

KBrylczyk wrote:Put an ACE member on that thing and watch it crumble instantly. :lmao:

:nina: :lol:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 am

The scenery seems great, but I am not sure about the safety levels. The sides looks a bit short.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 pm

What a cool idea. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:59 pm

This looks neat.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:27 pm

This looks awesome! It'd be really cool to look down through the glass and see the scenery below you. Brilliant!

I've never even thought about going to China. But if I ever do end up going, I'd love to try this.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Sweet. I'd ride it.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS