Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Robb & Elissa in the USA - 2017!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Nice report! I love those photos (especially Afterburn :lover: ). The tour looked awesome, and the ERT! Only once have I ever been the single person on the ride, but being the only person on a Fury night ride? That sounds awesome. It looks awesome.

Looking forward to more!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Guys yes, we did just get on Lightning Rod and you can follow the updates live on Twitter, but please PLEASE do not re-post our Twitter updates (I had to delete some posts) in here. This is my trip report and I'd like to keep it like that. On the forum, we are still talking about our awesome visit to Carowinds and Fury. Please wait for me to post the next report.

Thank you.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm

^Speaking of Carowinds, how was that "Plants vs. Zombies" shooting simulator?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 pm

cfc wrote:^Speaking of Carowinds, how was that "Plants vs. Zombies" shooting simulator?

Not good. :(

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:19 pm

robbalvey wrote:
cfc wrote:^Speaking of Carowinds, how was that "Plants vs. Zombies" shooting simulator?

Saw that coming a mile away.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:55 pm

I actually really liked the Plants vs. Zombies simulator, but I rode it on a day when I was one of only 3-4 people in there. Those rides are so much more enjoyable when you can actually tell where you are shooting. If I rode with a full-house, I would have probably had a different opinion.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Ahem, aren't you usually in the USA? This thread title is nonsensical. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to reply to DisneyIsGod92 on Twitter. They have an opinion I disagree with.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

DirkFunk wrote:Image

Ahem, aren't you usually in the USA? This thread title is nonsensical. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to reply to DisneyIsGod92 on Twitter. They have an opinion I disagree with.

:nina:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm

I heard Intimidator was a good B&M hyper. How was it?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:34 pm

robbalvey wrote:

That's too bad. I was hoping it would at least be as much fun as Desperadoes.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS