Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

Attractiepark Slagharen - September
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Awesome report!

If I had more vacation time, I would have had the chance to experience Gold Rush and Slagharen at the end of last year's TPR Oktoberfest trip. From POVs, it looked like the coaster would pack quite the punch and your review confirms that.

I agree the park looks fantastic. I love the Sky Ride passing over the pathways and then that wave swinger sure looks funky. That topper is huge!
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Twisted Colossus, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325
Most Recent Trip Reports- Galaxyland

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 am

Another excellent report! Thank you so much for sharing!
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Postby JordyC » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:20 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:Awesome report!

If I had more vacation time, I would have had the chance to experience Gold Rush and Slagharen at the end of last year's TPR Oktoberfest trip. From POVs, it looked like the coaster would pack quite the punch and your review confirms that.

I agree the park looks fantastic. I love the Sky Ride passing over the pathways and then that wave swinger sure looks funky. That topper is huge!

Thanks!

Gold Rush is very good coaster. It is a short ride, but the intensity and variety of elements more than make up for that.

I really enjoyed the cable car, especially how it takes you over the Mainstreet. And that wave swinger, yeah.. It certainly is unique :lol:

Hopefully you are able to experience this park in the future, if your vacation time allows it. ;)

jedimaster1227 wrote:Another excellent report! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 5. Taron - Phantasialand 6. Helix - Liseberg 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpine Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 45

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby cparkes92 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:24 pm

I'd love to visit Europe someday to go to some of these parks!
Top 10 steel: Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mako, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, SheiKra, Montu
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Blue Streak (CP), Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat

Postby JordyC » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:45 am

cparkes92 wrote:I'd love to visit Europe someday to go to some of these parks!

What a coincidence, because I would love to visit some American parks! ;)
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 5. Taron - Phantasialand 6. Helix - Liseberg 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpine Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 45

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby cparkes92 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:14 pm

JordyC wrote:
cparkes92 wrote:I'd love to visit Europe someday to go to some of these parks!

What a coincidence, because I would love to visit some American parks! ;)

For a summer trip, some must-includes are Cedar Point and Kings Island
Top 10 steel: Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mako, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, SheiKra, Montu
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Blue Streak (CP), Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!