Accidental death at Schlitterbahn in Kansas City.

P. 28 - Verrückt will be removed from the park!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I own the website www.donkey.com

Re: Accidental death at Schlitterbahn in Kansas City.

Postby Haymaker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:54 am

bert425 wrote:^ other States keep passing on taking Ted Cruz off our hands tho. .

Yeah but youre also trying to give us Beto. :?r

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 am

Haymaker wrote:
bert425 wrote:^ other States keep passing on taking Ted Cruz off our hands tho. .

Yeah but youre also trying to give us Beto. :?r

Beto will be dropping out soon anyways. . but at least he's not as creepy at Ted. . LOL
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Beto is a much better table dancer than Ted.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:44 am

Sorry if there would be a better place for this, but I couldn't find a page for the Schlitterbahn New Braunfels location.

Has anyone had any luck reserving a visit to Schlitterbahn New Braunfels with a Platinum Pass on their online reservation system? It seems like it's set up to accept the Schlitterbahn specific season pass, which has a 14 digit barcode as opposed to the 20 digit ticket number and 8 digit identifier on the back of the Platinum Pass.

The Schlitterbahn New Braunfels site lists a contact number, but it goes to voicemail after a few ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings and they haven't responded to an email sent last week. So out of curiosity, I called the Galveston location and got right through, but they had no clue what Cedar Fair or a Platinum Pass even was.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Holiday World & Indiana Beach

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby jazma » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:51 am

I didn't have luck either, but I did read on their page somewhere that their systems have not been converted so you have to call or contact them. We were going to stay at the resort, and since they are only allowing one visit from pass holders, it seemed a way around it, if you are staying on site and willing to pay, is to pay a little more for the stay and play package that guarantees tickets each day you are in the resort, starting with the next day of the overnight stay (ie. Tuesday if you check in Monday.). In principal it doesn't seem we should have to pay, but on the other hand, to come all that way and only be allowed in once, I figured I should just pay the upcharge. It isn't very much and the rooms are relatively cheap from "usual" pricing.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:03 pm

^ That's true about the hotels since I'd need to book one anyway, but in principle I just want to redeem a perk that's included on my Platinum Pass. I'm hoping they eventually respond to the emails I sent, but I'll keep their hotel in mind.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Holiday World & Indiana Beach

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby RideWoodenCoasters » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:22 pm

When CF introduced the multi-park aspect of their better pass years ago, I traveled the country with my daughter and had to hassle with each and every guest services office at the other parks to use it...system not compatible. That pass is sold explicitly as valid at Schlitterbahn. If they don't respond to your polite email requesting a reservation I would politely email corporate.

Postby prozach626 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 pm

It might be better to start a new thread rather than asking questions about water park season passes in a thread created after a ten year old boy sheared his head off. I mean... I'm just sayin.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!