Coasterbill's Alcohol, Coaster and Culture Trip Reports Land

Six Flags Fiesta Texas Part 2 Posted Finally!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Coasterbill's Alcohol, Coaster and Culture Trip Reports

Postby bert425 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:11 pm

echoing what others have said, and saying: Great Report.

the wind policy does seem to have loosened up a bit (tho it still often shuts down Pandemonium, as well as Poltergiest). . but most other coasters, if they DO go down for wind, come right back up within 5 minutes, so no reason to leave the line.

I think IR has been running regardless of wind (as has SkyScreamer). . and if I had to bet? it would be due to the terrible capacity both of them have (load time for SkyScreamer - the slowest loading ride in the park & 1 train ops for IR, which have really affected the wait times).

glad you loved the park tho, and hope you come back soon!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:59 am

Yeah, Fiesta Texas is awesome. Love that Festhaus. Every park should have a big air conditioned bar like that.

Postby jynx242 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:52 am

Not gonna lie - I was happy to see that you had posted another report! Thanks, it was great as always. I really, really need to get to Fiesta Texas some day.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!