Coaster Credit

What is considered a creditable ride?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Re: Coaster Credit

Postby cfc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:21 am

My classification is as follows: "Nothing you want to bother with once you pass the age of three."
Last edited by cfc on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:22 am.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Location: I may live in the Carolinas, but my heart is still in Tampa

Postby Kw6sTheatee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

I had a similar situation at a local Church event. They are a large one, which means they could afford rides and so there were 3 present; a mini chairswing, Larson traveling tilt a whirl and most importantly a caterpillar train with a tunnel on two rails. I couldn’t ride it though, as I passed the age limit by a lot, but I could’ve sworn it was a powered coaster... :p

My point is you are probably not allowed on it so don’t count it. Also it would’ve been awfully shameful for me to count that little caterpillar ride as my 140th cred.
1. The Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix
I’ve ridden 139 Coasters, and have been a coaster enthusiast since 2013.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 am

:lol: I think some may take it more serious than I meant it! :lmao:
We just were at the mall with our ten month old son an let him ride it. Once he was on, we discussed if this counts as his first (powered) coaster or not. And soon we had the point, up from which elevation change, up from which size an up from which speed it could be truly called a coaster, because the design of a locomotive with wagons on rails is found on many coasters and especially on powered ones (Mack's Enzians).
And soon after, we thought who would knew better than this community! ;)
I think I'll go with Andrew and increase Paul's count to four! :lmao:
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Location: I may live in the Carolinas, but my heart is still in Tampa

Postby Kw6sTheatee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:20 am

And I thought I was a credit whoring coaster enthusiast... ;) :p
1. The Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix
I’ve ridden 139 Coasters, and have been a coaster enthusiast since 2013.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:36 am

If this were an American mall that thing would totally be surrounded by fencing and warning signs. :lol:

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby andy232221 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 am

so true

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!