Universial Studios Hollywood Ticket Options

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Universial Studios Hollywood Ticket Options

Postby christophercampbell » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:54 am

Hey there. I am planning a trip to America during Jan/Feb 2016 and is most likely visiting Universal Studios Hollywood on Friday 15th Jan.

I'm wondering if we should get front of the line ticket or not as it's during non-peak period? And if anyone has given the VIP experience a shot. If so, what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the cost?

We will both be 21 yo.

Cheers,

Chris

Site Admin

Re: Universial Studios Hollywood Ticket Options

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:17 pm

We haven't been to Universal Hollywood in quite a few years - I'll move this to the main forum to see if anyone else has some advice.

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Re: Universial Studios Hollywood Ticket Options

Postby Jew » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:13 pm

If you can afford the VIP tour, go for that. You get unlimited front of line, a really good lunch buffet, plus the extended tour that lets you get out and walk around some sets.

Crowd wise it shouldn't be bad, but that is the start of a holiday weekend, so expect 30-60 min waits in the middle of the day.

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!