I brought back a really "generic" big coffee mug ~ if you count a CASTLE wrapping itself around the mug as "generic".
It's a Disney Resort mug, but there's nothing that would tell you that, except the brand on the mug's base.
Still, I fell in love with it, the second I saw it, in Disneyalnd. So I kept reminding myself about it, and finally
picked one up, at Disney's Business District at their HUMUNGOUS World of Disney store. I really found everything
I had wanted having seen it/them in the parks, etc etc.
And the packaging for it was UNREAL! I believe they were doing it for air travel, but since I was taking the train home,
I thought was a teensy bit unnecessary. But hey - didn't cost me anything extra.
Here's the mug...
- How the mug came home with me, on the train. Mysterious, yes? No?
- IMG_2565.JPG (242.87 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
- One side of it. Haven't thought to check for Hidden Mickeys! Soon. And...
- IMG_2566.JPG (200.93 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
- The other side, with a peek into the mug. Nothing at all, on it's insides.
- IMG_2567.JPG (214.53 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
- Where it now hangs, with (most of) the other Disney Mugs. With one from Six Flags, and the other from Knotts. (o:
- IMG_2568.JPG (164.35 KiB) Viewed 2950 times