1. Cedar Point (2019): This place is just amazing. The setting, the coaster lineup. Maverick, Millennium Force, and Steel Vengeance would make this my #1 park if they tore down the rest of the coasters.
2. Kings Island (2019): My favorite CF park for atmosphere. The Bat and Mystic Timbers give this one a slight edge over my home park.
3.Carowinds (2019): My home park. Fury 325 is truly amazing. As is Afterburn. Copperhead Strike did nothing to influence my rating but it definitely makes the supporting cast for Fury better. If Hurler ever gets the RMC treatment, Carowinds will probably move into the #2 slot.
4. Kings Dominion (2018): A great park with a great lineup. I just feel that Fury edges I305. The loss of Volcano stings, as it was my favorite coaster in the park. The bobsled coaster is a definite plus for me.
5. Dorney Park (2018): Another great park that, like many others have noted, does not have a standout coaster. It's a shame that it does not seem likely to get one anytime soon.
1. Cedar Point. Do I need to say any more? And I haven't even ridden Steel Vengeance yet. 2. Carowinds. With the addition of Copperhead Strike, this park has a SOLID top 4. 3. Kings Dominion. I305 and TT are probably the best one-two punch out there. Plus the park is beautiful. 4. Kings Island. A well-rounded lineup with some solid rides but lacks the big standout coaster. Until next year... 5. Knott's Berry Farm. My home park and most visited park. Has a solid ride collection and a great history. 6. California's Great America. A good top 3, but not much else besides that. Can't wait to see this park grow. 7. Dorney Park. Nothing "bad" at this park, but it is simply average across the board.
These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment, Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.
photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by
a professional ride photographer.
For yours and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at
parks without proper permission.
You need a sense of humor to view our site,
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER! There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.