Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby viking86 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

And I thought their current expansion rate was crazy!! :lmao:

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby Dombot » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

^ Right? :lol:

All jokes aside, does the mega wood coaster mean that another RMC is coming to Europe? Good for them!
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Pear » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

Dang I would love to live near this park!
The best coaster is Boulder Dash

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby julioot » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm

What a great way to spend tax money.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby cookiex » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:12 am

coasterfrik wrote:Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

You can get subsidies for that? TIL.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby bf9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 am

cookiex wrote:
coasterfrik wrote:Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

Postby CSLKennyNI » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 am

bf9 wrote:
cookiex wrote:

And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

Oh yes definitely. Shame on the EU for creating jobs, tourism and boosting the economy in one of Europe's poorest countries....

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby bf9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 am

I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby ElvisLuv » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 am

Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.

Postby CSLKennyNI » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:56 am

ElvisLuv wrote:Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.

There have been rumours for a while that Vekoma have been working on a new generation model of the tilt coaster so I'd imagine that is for Energylandia.

bf9 wrote:I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Respectively disagree as a dual citizen of Germany and the UK. EU is flawed and needs reform but it's a good thing. The Pros far out way the cons. Getting rid of it would be terrible.
But we'll leave it there, as you said better to keep the peace than debate that here.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!