Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Gender: Male
Age: 32

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby viking86 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

And I thought their current expansion rate was crazy!! :lmao:

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!
User avatar
 
Posts: 897
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Location: Tampa -> Atlanta
Gender: Male
Age: 16

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby Dombot » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

^ Right? :lol:

All jokes aside, does the mega wood coaster mean that another RMC is coming to Europe? Good for them!
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 02 Jul 2016
Gender: Male
Age: 19

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby Pear » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

Dang I would love to live near this park!
The best coaster is Boulder Dash

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 207
Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Gender: Male

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby julioot » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm

What a great way to spend tax money.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!
 
Posts: 702
Joined: 21 Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Age: 24

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby cookiex » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:12 am

coasterfrik wrote:Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

You can get subsidies for that? TIL.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91


| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 31 Mar 2015
Location: Left Coast, USA
Gender: Male
Age: 27

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby bf9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 am

cookiex wrote:
coasterfrik wrote:Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

You can get subsidies for that? TIL.


And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 15 Nov 2015
Location: Northern Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby CSLKennyNI » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 am

bf9 wrote:
cookiex wrote:
coasterfrik wrote:Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

You can get subsidies for that? TIL.


And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

Oh yes definitely. Shame on the EU for creating jobs, tourism and boosting the economy in one of Europe's poorest countries....
Image

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 31 Mar 2015
Location: Left Coast, USA
Gender: Male
Age: 27

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby bf9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 am

I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Donkeys are my way of life!
User avatar
 
Posts: 540
Joined: 13 Dec 2014
Gender: None specified

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby ElvisLuv » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 am

Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 15 Nov 2015
Location: Northern Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby CSLKennyNI » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:56 am

ElvisLuv wrote:Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.


There have been rumours for a while that Vekoma have been working on a new generation model of the tilt coaster so I'd imagine that is for Energylandia.

bf9 wrote:I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Respectively disagree as a dual citizen of Germany and the UK. EU is flawed and needs reform but it's a good thing. The Pros far out way the cons. Getting rid of it would be terrible.
But we'll leave it there, as you said better to keep the peace than debate that here.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron