Nagashima Spa Land Discussion Thread

P. 39: REAL POV of Hakugei
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Nagashima Spa Land Discussion Thread

Postby DarienPoint » Sun May 19, 2019 3:43 pm

SharkTums wrote:Also, yes, sigh...why do we make it so difficult with loose items here!?!?!

Theme parks here want to make a quick buck because they implement that their fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo are the ONLY way to store your loose articles w/o getting ejected from the park. :x
Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 100 || Parks: 16
100th Coaster: Comet @ TGE :b
Top 10: 1. Superman the Ride | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Millennium Force | 4. Maverick | 5. Leviathan | 6. Goliath (La Ronde) | 7. Kingda Ka | 8. Behemoth | 9. Bizzaro | 10. El Toro

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby JG-77 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:32 pm

Actually from what I understand the revenue from the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo often goes to the fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo company, not the parks. The policies are in place because they don’t want any possible inkling of liability if someone gets hit by a loose article.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Shark » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 am

I am thinking of going to Japan over Christmas time, I have done some googling but haven't found much information on nagashima spa land in winter . Does anyone know if the roller-coasters are open throughout winter? I have been to nagashima before so the main ride that I will want to get on is Hakugei.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!