Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Wildfire - 2016 Kolmarden Rocky Mountain Woodie Announce

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:06 am

_koppen wrote:I read an article a few days ago, when the Land and Enviorment court visited the park, who said a ruling would come during August. Even if they have gotten a preliminary yes now I don't think they can start building until the court have ruled a final yes.

You can continue to listen to an article you read written by someone who I presume has no real connections to the park. Me? I'll listen to the dude that owns the park that called me tonight when they got the news. ;)

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:21 am

robbalvey wrote:
_koppen wrote:I read an article a few days ago, when the Land and Enviorment court visited the park, who said a ruling would come during August. Even if they have gotten a preliminary yes now I don't think they can start building until the court have ruled a final yes.

You can continue to listen to an article you read written by someone who I presume has no real connections to the park. Me? I'll listen to the dude that owns the park that called me tonight when they got the news. ;)

I do believe they have gotten the yes, I was simply stating that I don't think they will be allowed to alter the site of the ride until the court have made the ruling. The ruling may already have been made, it can usually take a few days over here until the document becomes public.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 am

robbalvey wrote:Just got word from the park owners - they got their approval and everything is back on track!

Oh that a shame it means I have to book a trip back to Scandinavia next year. Such a shame.... :lol:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:31 am

It seams more information is surfing! :b :b :b

www.folkbladet.se/nyheter/norrkoping/domstolen-gav-klartecken-for-wildfire-8178065.aspx

The CEO says that according to the original building plan the ride would have been finished already this fall. They are now going to update the schedule with RMC and Vekoma, but he feels hopeful for a late spring opening!

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 am

Well this is AWESOME news! Was thinking about this as it will proberly effect my plans for 2016! :airtime: :airtimer:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 pm

robbalvey wrote:
rcjp wrote:Great! =) Now, I assume it's a bit too late for a 2016 opening, right?

Nope. They told me that are "back on track" and things will move forward as they were before.

That's fantastic. Looks like this really might be my first RMC at last.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Looking forward to this ride next year :)

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:57 am

Dear friends,
We just want to say thank you for all your support. The best wooden roller coaster in the world will make it's debut in 2016 at Kolmården wildlife park.
Reschedule your plans for 2016, Wildfire is back on track!

We will keep you updated both here on themeparkreview.com and at wildfire.kolmarden.com

See you soon,

Mattias and Johan

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:40 am

robbalvey wrote:Just got word from the park owners - they got their approval and everything is back on track!

Best news I heard in a long time. :airtime:

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 am

MattiasB wrote:Dear friends,
We just want to say thank you for all your support. The best wooden roller coaster in the world will make it's debut in 2016 at Kolmården wildlife park.
Reschedule your plans for 2016, Wildfire is back on track!

We will keep you updated both here on themeparkreview.com and at wildfire.kolmarden.com

See you soon,

Mattias and Johan

I'm so glad to hear this news! Congratulations!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS