Kolmården Discussion Thread

P. 148 - Official Wildfire POV Posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Re: Wildfire - 2016 Kolmarden Rocky Mountain Woodie Announce

Postby RyanTPM » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:22 am

LiftThrill wrote:Although I am laughing a little bit at the people who were all making fun of Lightning Rod for not opening on time and Wildfire opening perfectly.

This slight delay and Lightning Rods delay are in no way comparable at all though. This is only stated as a 3-5 day delay, the issues with Lightning Rod are massively different.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby KingRCT3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 am

Is this a problem with these cylinders, introduced earlier this year?

Anyway, safety first!

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby LiftThrill » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:43 am

RyanTPM wrote:
LiftThrill wrote:Although I am laughing a little bit at the people who were all making fun of Lightning Rod for not opening on time and Wildfire opening perfectly.

This slight delay and Lightning Rods delay are in no way comparable at all though. This is only stated as a 3-5 day delay, the issues with Lightning Rod are massively different.

Yeah definitely, but still it is getting delayed.
1. Fury 325 | 2. Millennium Force | 3. New Texas Giant | 4. Outlaw Run | 5. Maverick | 6. Twisted Cyclone | 7. Iron Rattler | 8. The Voyage | 9. Goliath (SFGAm) | 10. Time Traveler

I am annoying as f**k!!!

Postby Henry M » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:19 am

I love it how lodes of people are all saying these delays have ruined the whole reputation of RMC. And now they will go out of business and all their coasters will close! :lmao:
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Maveshark Team Leader and awesome dude!

Postby coasterkyle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:01 am

They said that about Intamin as well.
Credits - 144 Favorites 1.Skyrush 2.Maverick 3. Phoenix

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:20 pm

The Intamin Cab... I mean the Rocky Mountain Rest... I mean the B&M Vest... I mean...

Every new system is going to have its teething problems. I wouldn't read too much into it unless it's six months down the road and the coaster is down every day for whatever reason.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:32 pm

KingRCT3 wrote:Is this a problem with these cylinders, introduced earlier this year?

Anyway, safety first!

Well they were definitely having problems with Joker's restraint system when we were there last Friday. One of the times, someone's restraint wouldn't lock even though the system was telling the ride op the train was clear for dispatch.

I really feel for RMC right now, I hope this doesn't affect any of the future projects they have lined up. Will parks start losing confidence in them? I hope not!
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby mjollner » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:06 pm

The only thing that really bothers me is... I couldn't help but notice Rob and Elissa is in Europe now, and I know I'm not the only one who looks forward to the best on/off-ride footage in the world. Especially on this coaster...

I also love hearing Rob narrate the on-ride experience while screaming like a little girl...

Does this mean that our hopes and dreams of seeing/ hearing this soon is shattered?

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:14 pm

mjollner wrote:The only thing that really bothers me is... I couldn't help but notice Rob and Elissa is in Europe now, and I know I'm not the only one who looks forward to the best on/off-ride footage in the world. Especially on this coaster...

I also love hearing Rob narrate the on-ride experience while screaming like a little girl...

Does this mean that our hopes and dreams of seeing/ hearing this soon is shattered?

We won't be there for a couple of weeks still...

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Hermanus » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:17 pm

robbalvey wrote:
mjollner wrote:The only thing that really bothers me is... I couldn't help but notice Rob and Elissa is in Europe now, and I know I'm not the only one who looks forward to the best on/off-ride footage in the world. Especially on this coaster...

We won't be there for a couple of weeks still...

Out of curiosity, when will you be there? Since I'm also planning on going there (which European coaster fan doesn't?) very soon.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!