Today's Burning Question - Cedar Point or Walt Disney World?

The top "amusement" versus "theme" park resort!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Today's Burning Question - Cedar Point or Walt Disney Wo

Postby ninlover » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Depends on the situation... If I want a laid back day and good food, then WDW! But if I'm craving thrills and amazing coasters, CP all the way! If I had to choose one not knowing the situation, I would have to say Cedar Point, baby! :)

I donut like this custom title :(

Postby yay101 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Cedar Point all the way!

The reason is that I personally like roller coasters more than family rides. It's just my biased opinion.
Favourite Coaster: Steel Vengeance
Other Favourites: SkyRush, Storm Chaser, Lightning Run, Magnum XL-200, Voyage, Apollo's Chariot, Phoenix, Outlaw Run, and Storm Runner

Obsessed with S&S Screamin Swings

If Magnum XL-200 dies we riot

Hello Kitty is not a cat. Hello Kitty is god. You exist only at Hello Kitty's pleasure. Crawl like drugged roaches before her splendor

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Double0Kevin » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm going with WDW. I love CP and all, it's amazing, but EPCOT alone makes WDW the clear winner in my opinion.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby coreysaysyo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Well for me, I am all about atmosphere so it would defiantly have to be WDW. I think that cedar point is a fine park and all (Massively over rated IMO) but I am mostly about the atmosphere. Thats is why I love parks like Dollywood, kennywood, hershey park, and Busch gardens Williamsburg. They just have an amazing set up at these places and thats what I love in a park. So yeah WDW is defiantly my choice :mickey:
Favorite Roller Coaster - Sky Rush
Favorite Parks - Universal Orlando Resort

Coaster List

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby coasternut86 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:50 pm

i would have to say walt disney world because im a big guy and the is more for me ride there
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/853f112fe45db43eb0a3450f616b75aa.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/b9a44662c94106566218c58f6c5d833e.jpg[/img][/url]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby redique » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Ive been to both and have to say. If I want to have the greatest thrill of my life I would head over to Cedar Point any time. I think it is the greatest park for thrill in the world, and since I will go on anything NO MATTER how scary it looks it is a good match for me.

That being said. I would trade Millenium Force for mad tea party any day. The mad tea party means I am at some disney park. Disneyland, Walt Disney World it doesnt matter. The point its, they will always be the best and the place I will always want to go the most. Yes I love thrill and am not scared of any coaster or ride, but I preffer story, atmosphere and the greatest and magical feeling ever over any coaster.

So yes I gotta give props to Cedar Point. I though they were much better then I expected and actually almost Disney Quality in many aspects but they will never Reach the house of mouse. The company that makes the greatest places in the world. Actually you could say that Cedar Point is the Disney of Amusement Parks while Disney wins over all theme AND amusement parks.

So yeah the verdict is, Disney Will always win. Always have and always will.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby budsdre » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Cedar Point...once to WDW (last year) was enough for me...I am 3.5 hours away from CP and go 5-6 times a year...including tomorrow...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby MrNemis2003 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Walt Disney World hands down just love the atmosphere and the rides it's not just a theme park it's an experience, they take there time when it comes to there rides and attractions and make them so detail and top notch with a storyline It's like out of a storybook and in to real life. I mean any park can make a 400ft, 120mph slingshot on track! But that does not interest me, But Expedition Everest or Mission to Space & Tower of Terror I would rather wait for 2 to 3 years for them to make an attraction like them then go to places like Six Flags or Cedar Point (not knocking at them, that's my personal opinion) :mickey: :mickey:

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Angle O. Descent » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Disney World.... because even after a week there, you still can't get enough of it :mickey:

I Love Donkeys!

Postby ThunderPup44 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Disney World, absolutely. I HATE Cedar Point. Too much walking, mediocre rides -- EXCEPT for Magnum, Gemini, Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster -- but then the restraints on MF and TTD are so restrictive, you can't ride them, so what's the point? And then there are the queues: CP: BORING, Disney: imaginative, interactive and fun. And the food at WDW is gourmet quality. Plus I live 5 miles from DisneyWorld. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!