Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: The Official TPR Video & Bag-O-Crap Giveaway Thread!

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 am

Seems like a fun coaster :)
Last edited by Sharon29060 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 am.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 am

One of my all-time favorites. Just really well composed, and the fact that there is only one vertical-ish dive actually makes it that much better in my opinion.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:06 am

cfc wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but is Schwarzkopf the only coaster designer who sometimes used a curved chainlift in his rides? I recall seeing them on Schwarzkopf coasters but not on any others.

I think you're right. I would think I would remember seeing another curved chain lift because they don't come up often.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 am

Hopefully, Knightmare gets relocated somewhere, it looks like a really nice Schwarzkopf coaster and it would be sad to see it scrapped.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 am

Is this ride an exact copy of Jetline at Grona Lund or is there a difference in track layout? The two seem almost identical to me.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:56 am

Aceattack52 wrote:
cfc wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but is Schwarzkopf the only coaster designer who sometimes used a curved chainlift in his rides? I recall seeing them on Schwarzkopf coasters but not on any others.

I think you're right. I would think I would remember seeing another curved chain lift because they don't come up often.

I think Japan has one that has a couple of turns on the lift that is probably made by Meisho/Senyo. I could be wrong, just remembered seeing it somewhere.

^ kind of different as this one has an airtime hill after the first big turn and Jet Line has a twist.

It could be a really fun coaster, could be better if they take the mountain from Japan. Schwarzkopf is GREAT!

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 am

Looks to be another great Schwarzkopf, but then again, when is there not one? (Revolution doesn't deserve to be treated the way it's treated.)

Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:28 am

I'm a little bummed that I had a chance to ride this back in 2005 and didn't.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 am

I loved this ride. It gets pretty intense near the end with the tight turns and rather quick transitions. I always check it's still there when I drive north on the M6. I hope somewhere buys it. Maybe it could do well at Lightwater.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 pm

It's sad that a coaster that looks as fun as this one didn't seem to be taken care of well by the park. Then again, that applies to over half of six flags' coasters.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS