Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:45 am

William's expression in the screenshot looks like he's just seen Cthulhu and is contemplating his impending doom. :lol:
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:27 am.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 am

Oh man, I love this video. I had a similar ride on Taron at Phantasialand. We left the station and turned the corner to the first launch run and the heavens opened. The whole ride was torrential. It was the best rollercoaster ride of my life. Nobody knew how to react and the entire train went into literally hysterical laughing. My face hurt from the onslaught, and my chest hurt from laughing so much. Rain on rollercoasters, one of life's must-dos - who knew?

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 am

robbalvey wrote:Quite possibly the most hilarious roller coaster video we've ever posted!

I remember walking to the back of the train. Sitting down. Getting my seat belt on and lap bar down. That took all of 90 seconds and in that time any light mist had turned into a visible downpour.

Honestly riding with my eyes closed made me appreciate things I hadn't on previous rides - there's this awesome lateral kick in one of the turn arounds! The only split seconds of relief on the ride were the inversions :lol: Bless that top gun stall :lol:

I wish there was a better shot of my unbuttoned shirt. Hakugei turned it into a cape after the first drop, haha. I have never had a roller coaster do that before. That's how fast this coaster is and how great the airtime is. It lifts you out of your seat and pulls your shirt back like you're Superman!

Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:56 pm

We rode this VERY PINK roller coaster in Poland! VIDEO:
Last edited by robbalvey on Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:57 pm.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:39 pm

^Big name for a small coaster, but the park is awesome so I'm giving them a pass!

Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:00 pm

The oddly specific ride names at Legendia (that one, Scary Toys Factory, Dragon Wrestling Tournament, Giant Water Pump, etc) were one of the best parts of the park!

Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Honestly, I'm really not too upset that I missed the two Zyklons.

The Great Zo wrote:The oddly specific ride names at Legendia (that one, Scary Toys Factory, Dragon Wrestling Tournament, Giant Water Pump, etc) were one of the best parts of the park!

Though, definitely color me disappointed that some of the crazier flat rides like you mentioned weren't operating.

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 am

Pink needs to sponsor this ride.

I passed on it because they were having issues with cars getting stuck on the final brake run (I was pressed for time).

Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Legendia was the weirdest park I have ever been two. They have two different Zyklon coasters with similar layouts. (Though these kinds of coasters are sort of a guilty pleasure for me). They have lots of odd flat rides and a weird looping coaster (closed on my visit). Everyone knows this park for the Vekoma looper, but it was still weirder than I was expecting. Getting there was an experience in and of itself. Katowice is very "Eastern Blocky." If you want to see what a typical Communist bloc city looked like, take the long walk from the train station to the park.

I would totally go back.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:13 pm

New Taiga video posted! Such a great ride, Intamin wins again!

Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS