Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: A TPR Japan 2013 Trip Report

Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:53 am

RoCo wrote:Seconded times infinity! I'm realizing that one of the reasons I'm taking so long getting these trip reports done is that I don't want to finish doing them. It's like when they're done, the trip will be coming to an end all over again.

I know what you mean.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am

I'm really enjoying this trip report; Japan looks awesome. :)

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:01 am

Hey RoCo, I want to toss you a compliment from off the beaten path to say that your descriptive captions really enhanced the photos and were a total delight to read -- a great mix of humor, information, and personal insight. Both the pictures and those parks are compelling on their own, but having a little extra context to garnish each photo made me slow down and admire each shot. My nerdiness still enjoys galleries of contextless, zoomed-in-on footers and bolts, but your writing put a personal stamp on this report that made it a real stand-out to me. Great job!

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:11 am

^I can't think of anyone who would disagree with this assessment.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Samuel and Chuck, thank you both so much. You made my day.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:37 am

When you started this trip report, I was uncertain when my first trip to Japan would be and had no proper plans to visit. Now I am two months away exactly to getting on a plane and heading to Japan for the first time ever. Was your trip report the turning point that made me decide okay now's the time to plan a visit? I'll let you decide, but I'm so excited to be going soon. :b

Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:28 pm

^Doesn't matter how you decided to make the plunge, only that you did decide to do it. Have a fantastic trip (you will) and please share your impressions here! And thanks for reading!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 pm

So...many...random roller coasters! I'll get to Japan one day! Great trip report.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS