sfcoasterfan wrote:I'm REALLY interested in going to Japan, but have never been. Why is the trip not recommended for first-timers?
Email me privately if you're interested in the Japan Tour but have not been there before.
For all of you wondering, there are a few reasons we are not recommending this tour to first timers:
1. It's a lot of train travel, jumping on and off trains, quick transfers, jumping in cabs, etc.
2. You will not hit any of the 'normal' or 'big' Japan parks.
3. We will pass right by some of the other parks to go hit up a park you've never heard of.
4. Most of the trip is base camping in cities that are NOT Tokyo!
5. We expect everyone on this tour to have a certain knowledge of international travel.
6. It's very much one of our 'adventure tours' and things will change quite a bit on the fly.
7. This will be a much smaller than normal trip...probably less than 20 people total.