deathbydinn wrote:^ Why would they remove popular rides that (as far as I've heard) run perfectly fine?
I'm kinda having a hard time deciding what I think about this because Six Flags parks are all over the place. You have parks like MM or La Ronde on the bad end of the spectrum but then you have parks like GRAm, SFOG, or DK on the good end. I do like that SF has experience with animals and they could help on the ride side (Iron Gwazi anyone?) but I'm also worried that you would see Kumba trains wrapped in Stride Gum ads and Superman flying over Shamu. What I still don't get is why Six Flags would even want to do this in the first place.
A few things:
1. I said SeaWorld going public was a bad idea.
2. When has Six Flags ever re-themed a coaster into Superman/ Batman? Or any major coaster into another theme?
3. Do any of us really think this is really going to happen? I can see AT THE MOST Six Flags keeping 1 or 2 properties and selling off the rest.
We will be seeing Apollo and Griffon clones like there's no tomorrow. Ripping apart all of the beautiful trees at Williamsburg to add some stupid pile of trash over-hyped coaster.[/quote]
1. Apollo and Griffin Clones, Sounds good to me. I don't know if anyone would not want that.
2. "Stupid Pile of trash over-hyped coaster", You mean 13? or Mach Tower?